Barnes Roofing & Construction

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since February 2008

Quality work since 1990 with over 30 years of experience in residential and commercial. Free estimates! Top quality work and all work is guaranteed. References available. Clean, honest and reliable! Additional phones - (870) 754-0485, (866) 544-3327....

Taylor's Roofing

7  REVIEWS
Taylor's Roofing

Roof Repair Technician who specializes with all types of Roofs. I have been in a commercial and residential roofer for 16 years. I enjoy working hard and satisfying my customers with top quality professional work. As a reassurance to my customer, I will warranty my work for 5 years at no cost to you. The work I provide is single ply roofing installs, deck replacement, modified, shingle, EPDM (rubber) and metal roofs, TPO, PVC, cleaning gutters, gutter installation, soffit and fascia,skylight repairs, rooftop penetrations, roof curb installation and water-proofing.

10/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Professional, timely, methodical, no foul language, & they cleaned up EVERYTHING before they left!

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore off existing roof and installed new roof and custom colored wall andchimney flashings.

05/28/2015

05/18/2015

They arrived early in the morning, so be ready for that.   Were efficient and quick.   Finished my house by 3:00 pm that day.   No problems.  Would recommend them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old roofing and replaced with new.

03/16/2013

Great service and quality! I now refer them to all my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new roof on my house. They showed up when supposed to, tore off my roof, and put on a quality roof(not just a low grade shingle but gave me options). The clean up an professionalism was excellent. I now refer them to all my friends.

CATEGORY roofing

Carpentry, flashing, repairs, roofing & ventilation.