Texar Tree & Timber

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since August 2011

We are specialists in the finer points of tree service business and provide a full range of services including pruning, shaping, dangerous and difficult tree removal, brush and weed clearing....

Thrashers Tree Service & Stump Grinding

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today!

01/06/2015

FINE

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TRIMMED TREES

09/03/2014

It went excellent. They started early in the morning. They know what they are doing. I didnt have to worry about trees falling on anything. They are just really good and I would recommend them to anyone in this area. A little pricey but you get what you pay for. The complete job took a day and a half.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had five trees removed and stumps ground. Of course they removed the debry.

C

07/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not respond after asked for estimate

CATEGORY tree service

Ms. [member name removed], I have just received an email of your review. I have no record of you contacting me for services rendered, I am sorry for any inconvenience this was for you. If I can help in any way please feel free to call me at anytime. Thank You Texar Tree LLC 903-277-7364

12/15/2013

They arrived at the scheduled time, trimmed eleven trees, cleaned up all the branches and debris, and were very professional and courteous. Based on my experience, I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Texar Tree & Timber

11/29/2013

Cut some large trees and cleaned the area up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Texar Tree & Timber.

CATEGORY tree service

Danger Tree Removal, Power Lines Clearing, Deadwood, Clearance, Stump Removal, Tree Removal, Grinding, Anything To Do With Trees