Born To Roof Texas

A 7 Reviews

Founded 2017 •

1125 E 35th St

Texarkana, AR 71854

We are a local roofing company that specializes in storm damage repair. Our services include:insurance claims specialist, roofing( metal/shingle), add-ons, awnings and decks, gutters, siding and more! Check out our Facebooks page: @borntorooftx for more infom ...

roofing (7)home remodeling (1)

07/14/2020

Very good, crew was very knowledgeable and professional, only one issue occurred during installation, we had a metal roof installed and as the crew began installation about half way through discovered that they were eight sheets of metal short and couldn't finish the job, this caused about a seven day delay on completion. We are very pleased with the finished product though, looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

06/09/2020

Great workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

06/04/2020

It went perfectly. They were very smooth and very fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my roof, redid the entire sheetrock, and flooring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

05/21/2020

It got better. I had payed them a down payment of $3000. They kept messing around and did not do the work. I asked them to give me a refund. The next day they showed up and did the work. It looks beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put a new roof on my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

05/05/2020

Excellent job. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing roof work done. Hard working.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

02/26/2020

I loved them they have an understanding work in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2020

02/18/2020

It was awesome. They did everything that was asked. No complaints. I would highly recommend them. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a new roof put on.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

Full service roofing & remodeling company -- modified roofing, asphalt shingle / metal roofing, TPO roofing, installs, repairs, replacements, maintenance. Siding, gutters, and windows. Remodeling services. Interior and exterior painting, flooring, and sheet rock. Residential and commercial.

We do not specialize in plumbing, electrical, and full tile jobs-- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your project(s)!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing