Owens, Dr. Kimberly A.

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since July 2011

01/12/2015

They were all very helpful. I woul dhighly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed eye exam and check up. I found Dr. Owens and her staff to be very courteous and friendly.

06/29/2014

My daughter loves her new glasses and I like that I know what reading glasses to use. Makes a big difference reading the small print:) She was very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She tested my eyes and my daughter's eyes.

06/02/2014

I love Dr. Kimberly A. Owens. She does such a good job. I had an issue for a long time, and she's the only person I've been to who just really nailed it down and accurately diagnosed it and told me what to do about it. She's wonderful. She's the best eye doctor I've ever been to. I will absolutely continue to see her again. She's the only eye doctor I'll see, from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She's my eye doctor.

09/25/2013

I like Dr. Kimberly Owens. She explains what she is doing while she tests your eyes. I like that. Her fees are reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed new glasses. Dr. Owens was very professional, friendly and helpful.

01/24/2013

It was a really good experience. She is younger and opened up a new office. Her office staff was very nice and very professional. I even got some glasses. She is very smart, has good bedside manner, and on time. I would recommend her to anybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr. Owens for eye care.

CATEGORY optometrist

Optometry including contact lens fitting including bifocals, hydro gels, astigmatic contact lenses, treatment of eye disease and eye injuries & frame.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa