Living Gardens Landscape

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since May 2012

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Living Gardens Landscape has earned a reputation as the premier Landscape installation, construction and maintenance business in the NW AR we cover all aspects of landscaping to help your property to reach its full potential....

All Phaze Remodeling and Home Repair

No job is too small! With my 20 years of experience and being raised in all aspects of home construction, I have a wide range of skill sets. I am a very punctual man of my word with a high attention to detail. I provide free estimates and a one year warranty on my labor.

Offers by All Phaze Remodeling and Home Repair on Angie's List

05/14/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
phone number no longers works

CATEGORY decks,lawn service,irrigation systems

08/01/2013

It's easy to coordinate with them. In fact, we don't have to do anything. We know that they would be here every Wednesday. Even we're not here, they take care of it. There's been periods where we've been gone 2 or 3 Wednesdays, no big deal and they'll take care of it. They work with the customer as much as they can. In fact, I almost had to run him down to give him money. We have a good relationsh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Living Gardens Landscape to maintain our lawn and irrigation system. Last year, they installed a patio and completely redid our landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

08/09/2012

Living Gardens Landscapes were recommended to us by a local company. We were very impressed with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Living Gardens Landscapes installed a patio for us.

CATEGORY decks

C

05/15/2012

They were punctual. We might use them again; we are not sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Living Gardens Landscape to do landscaping and he removed all the weeds.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

Lawn care services, Mowing,sod installation irrigation repair,irrigation installation, Landscaping, Handicapping, Water Features,Paver Patios, retaining walls