J Paving

Angie's List since September 2012

Locally owned & operated. Charges are determined by services provided. No job too big or too small....

All Phaze Remodeling and Home Repair

No job is too small! With my 20 years of experience and being raised in all aspects of home construction, I have a wide range of skill sets. I am a very punctual man of my word with a high attention to detail. I provide free estimates and a one year warranty on my labor.

Offers by All Phaze Remodeling and Home Repair on Angie's List

03/10/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely renewed my gravel driveway with tar and chip, and did a beautiful job. Very pleased and would work with them again.

CATEGORY pavers, gravel,asphalt driveway

10/06/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway resurface.

12/26/2012

Our driveway and circle in front of our house was gravel, and since we are on a steep hillside, was subject to washing out in a hard rain and also subject to damage from cars spinning their wheels coming up or down the hill. We contacted J Paving and Justin was the only one of several pavers who came when they said they would, gave and estimate and a time when the job could be completed. He gave t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put "tar & chip" paving on our driveway.

09/07/2012

They went above and beyond! They did an amazing job. Our driveway is really steep, so we asked for the chipstone to have added traction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed all of the old gravel from my driveway, and then paved it with tar and chip.

CATEGORY asphalt driveway

Residential & commercial paving, new, patch & repair, asphalt, seal-coating, crack filling & gravel.