Foster Roofing Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20140430

3357 Wagon Wheel Rd

Springdale, AR 72762

Since 1994, Foster roofing has been providing customers with professionalism and quality service in the roofing industry. Foster’s mission to provide great service and high-quality work has developed from our great team of employees with a wide range of roofing experience. Foster Roofing has been building quality roofs in the Northwest Arkansas and River Valley Areas for 21 years. We also provide service in Oklahoma and Missouri. Foster Roofing has assembled a superintendent team that is one-of-a-kind in the roofing industry. We have eight Roofing Consultants with a combined 62 years of experience. This means we can meet any and all of your roofing needs....

roofing (104)gutter installation (11)water and smoke damage (4)deck building (3)woodworking (2)ice and roof snow removal (2)skylight installation (1)insulation (1)
D

01/29/2019

I called for a quote. They said they do not service my area. Doug said he didn't know why they were sowing up on Angie List. I asked if he know anyone in my area and he said no. I'm sure this is not Foster's fault.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof for house

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2019

We're happy to hear we were able to communicate effectively; however, we weren't able to assist with an assessment due to the location of your roof replacement project request being out of our service district.

12/12/2018

1718 basin st Blytheville ,AR 72315

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof adjustment

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2018

10/18/2018

They gave me a thorough quote and came back and did the job about a week later. The price was cheaper than expected. The jobsite was clean after they left and I could barely tell anyone had been there. They fixed the problem and I no longer have a leak.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a chimney leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

10/18/2018

It was outstanding. Very good people. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

10/18/2018

They were able to finish the job quickly which was amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof install.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2018

10/06/2018

I was told they do not do labor only jobs and referred me to another man, he came out gave me an estimate and then never showed up to do the job. So I am still looking for someone to work on my roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A small area shingled

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

Most importantly, we did not do work or preform any service for Ms. [Member Name Removed]. Foster Roofing simply did not provide the particular type of service requested. Therefore, referrals were provided to other professionals that might provide the type of service requested. Based on the grade and narrative written by Ms [Member Name Removed], those referrals Foster Roofing provided were unable...

09/09/2018

They came out quickly (within 3 days of calling) to provide a estimate. He was very professional, asked questions to find out what I was wanting, inspected the roof then made suggestions, and offered options. The offer was printed off right there including a detailed list of all charges, copies of insurance (and I think bonds?). Over the next two weeks I had 3 other companies give me estimates and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 25+ year old roof and added new ridgeline vent

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

Thank you for the feedback and taking the time to write the Review. We appreciate the business and let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

08/14/2018

they did a great job but if you need other work done don't use who they recommend he to busy to get with you and give you a quote and this to me reflects bad on foster

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

Thanks for the comments and taking the time to do the review. I will check into the referral also. We appreciate your business.

06/27/2018

Great job. Work performed in one day with care in application and cleanup. Will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
re roof building

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

Thanks for taking the time to complete the review. I will pass your comments along to everyone involved. Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

10/02/2017

Shingles were replaced and in fine order. The only negative comment I have is my roof is older and has some algae or some staining on the north side. You can see footprints where roofer walked across this side of the roof. I complained to Foster, and they said that sort of thing happens due to having to access that portion of roof. However, just a few months before I had a competitive roofing comp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace missing shingles

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2018

I appreciate the feedback and I will definitely pass it on to our Repair guys. Please let me know if we can help with anything in the future. Thanks.

Residential roofing repair, architectural metal, gutters, composition shingles, concrete tile, wood, stone coated steel & slate.