DNS Electric

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since July 2008

2 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No additional travel charge. Service charge may apply. No extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email....

Some Kind of Help

10  REVIEWS
Some Kind of Help

Offers by Some Kind of Help on Angie's List

03/27/2015

Jesse was very prompt and professional and we are very happy with his electrical work that he performed on a 1937 craftsman house on a rainy day in March. We recommend him to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired electrical outlets that were coming out of the wall and installed a new breaker box in the garage replacing a breaker box from 1937. Also secured a tension wire from house to garage.

12/23/2014

Very professional installation by a very friendly electrician. Price was 1/2 of what another company had quoted. Very pleased with the whole process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a 30 amp exterior power box, and breaker for outside hookup  of my RV

06/13/2014

Jesse was prompt, polite and he knows his line of work. Hire this professional if you want someone that takes pride in their work and does what he says he'll do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
multiple outlets and breakers and switches rewired on existing home

11/15/2013

Mr. Stewart called and let me know when his estimated time of arrival would be and he was here at that time :). Solving the problem involved going and purchasing a proper switch after he evaluated the problem; he did this in a very timely manner. He was courteous and neat. We will use him again. He worked at a friend's house this week, too, and they would give him an 'A' also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Stewart evaluated a three-=way switch/dimmer switch problem we were having. He gave me a couple of options that would work and, then, successfully installed switches that would operate.

10/16/2013

I was very pleased with how quickly Jesse came out to look at the space I wanted to build a closet in (within an hour of my call). He was very nice and knowledgeable and asked excellent questions that I hadn't thought of. He gave me a quote the next day and told me what his schedule was. Unfortunately, he couldn't start as soon as I needed (my husband was building a closet on his vacation that ver...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came out to my house, looked at the job I needed done, gave me a quote and a schedule to complete it.

Electrical