COPHER'S QUALITY HOMES

Angie's List since July 2010

B Rated | 17 Reviews

1st Class Tile & Bathroom Remodeling

If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. At 1st class tile & bathroom remodeling we’ll give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy. We offer the best in bathroom and kitchen remodeling services. Let us put our 15 years of experience in NW Arkansas to work for you. Regardless of your batthroom remodeling project and your particular needs, 1st class tile & bathroom remodeling has the experience to provide you affordable, high-quality solutions at every step of the process. Other remodeling experts us similar quality materials, but the best remodeling experts bring both superior materials and the highest level of professionalism and expertise. Here are just a few of the services 1st class tile & bathroom remodeling provides: complete bathroom remodeling renovation - our friendly experts can guide you in everything from floors to fixtures and tiling to enclosures. This allows you to create a completely new bathroom that fits your lifestyle and budget. Bathroom cabinets and granite countertops - we can match any style and budget and provide everything from vanity and linen cabinets to medicene and wall cabinets. Choose from any style of granite to match your decor. tub to shower conversions - turn an old bathtub into a brand new walk-in shower. There are dozens of sytles, options, and colors to give you the best fit for your bathroom. Flooring - choose from many colors and designs, for any area of your home. Kitchen countertops and backsplashes - choose from a variety of designs that fits your kitchen remodeling project

Award 2019

01/23/2016

the service provider was very professional and helped me understand his job and why it needed to be performed in the manner it was completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
check leak and repair ceiling

07/15/2015

They were on time and helped identify and fix the issue. Overall a great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclogged a stoppage in my AC's drain pipe which was leaking water into my house. Also sponged up the excess water sitting in my attic.

10/22/2014

Dean took the time to educate me on what he was doing, and was very professional while he walked through my house. He helped me locate items like my water shutoff valve that I did not know the location of, and that was not even part of the repair bill.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dean fixed my hot water heater and all the faucets that were not receiving enough hot water.

D

06/05/2014

The first time they came out they told me the hot water heater was fine and they turned it on and it was working (although the gas company had advised us not to turn it on and to get it looked at or replaced). They also told us to get a pressure regulator before they would fix any leaks. We installed the pressure regulator, and then our hot water tank exploded and leaked all its water out overnigh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out as part of my home warranty to inspect my hot water heater and leaky pipes.

02/25/2014

The gentleman that came out did a very good job. He was very professional and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had called my warranty company and they sent Copher's out to fix my garbage disposal, tightened the washing machine lines and also tested the washer during the filling cycle.