Brown's Northside Tire and Service

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since July 2010

08/26/2013

They do a good work. You call and make an appointment and you bring it in and they'll get you in, you don't have to wait a long time. They order tire for you and not China tires but American tires and they order it for you and when it came they would replace it. They don't charge you for stuff that you don't need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Brown's Northside Tire and Service a year and half for a new tire.

CATEGORY car tires

12/04/2012

I1992 Toyota Camry was having what I thought might be a wheel alignment problem. I have used Browns over the years and feel they are the preeminent service shop for alignment and other undercarriage diagnosis and repair. I asked for an alignment, but after examining the vehicle they reported that the rack and pinion needed to be replaced (165,000 miles) and that the four Goodyear tires on the car ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced power steering rack and pinion gear on 1992 Toyota Camry. Realigned wheels after gear replacement. Analyzed tire condition and provided details of tire condition. This allowed me to have Walmart replace all four tires with credit for remaining tread.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

05/30/2012

I appreciate the integrity I find at Brown's Tire. The owner and employees are honest and don't try to sell service that doesn't need to be done. Occasionally, if I have a lot of work done and the bill is large, I'll find small things on the bill that were done at no charge. We have been pleased with their skill at diagnosing problems and making repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brown's Northside Tire is the auto service center I regularly use. Most recently, they did a front end alignment, changed the oil and fixed the air conditioner in my 2003 Acura MDX .

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto repair, tires, alignments, suspension, engine diagnostic & brakes.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa