Allied Plumbing & Drain Service Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160331

918 West Henri De Tonti Boulevard

Springdale, AR 72762

We have been in business for over 15 years with all licensed plumbers. Our plumbers are all long term employees that have been with us from 5-11 years. They are top of the line guys and are continually being trained in the latest technology in the plumbing field. We provide 24 emergency service and we are same day service on most jobs. We were voted Best of the Best Plumbers in NWA in the 2012 Celebrate Magazine....

plumbing (151)septic tank cleaning (32)drain cleaning (21)water heater repair and installation (19)sewer cleaning (11)dryer vent cleaning (4)excavating (4)gas leak repair (3)

06/16/2020

Outrageous service. We paid $140.00 (one hundreds and forty) for change of battery. The same thing was offered by other plumbers at $55.00. Not planning to hire again. Also the plumber did not stayed for an hour since they charged for an hour to do less than 10 minutes job. We also had other issue that could have been addressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Apparently battery change

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

06/09/2020

Problem was diagnosed and fixed. They walked through problem. Super helpful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank

CATEGORY septic tank,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

04/27/2020

Very good. Sweet, clean and they know what they are doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General plumbing and repair leak in my water main

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

C

03/23/2020

Took about 15 min. and clog was 40ft down. I felt expensive for time ease of cleaning, and was told they were going up in price. I will probably shop again next time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning kitchen sink drain

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

11/02/2019

After my laundry flooded I discovered that it was due to an outdoor faucet. I was able to get an appointment the next morning. The service man knew immediately what the problem was and after returning for the needed replacement faucet fixed the problem in short order. He was very competent and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace broken outside faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

07/17/2019

They quoted me $889 and some change. I got my spicket replaced and now have running water for $250.00

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new water spicket in my front yard.

04/09/2019

We had to replace two hot water heaters in our older home with a tankless water heater. Installation was great! Raymond came back a few days later to install a Wifi enabled something (ugh, guys don't ask me what it is. I don't know) that allows us to view our water usage and temp on an app. When installing the item, there was a cable that didn't have all its wires correctly attached, so Raymond im...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tankless Water Heater Installation

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

03/04/2019

We called Allied in the morning. Raymond called and was able to come out the same day. He assessed the situation, explained everything clearly, and we made a plan how to proceed. Raymond was punctual, friendly and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing issue

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2019

10/14/2018

Great i was very pleased with his work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree roots cleaned out of sewer line

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2018

05/16/2018

These guys are great. On time, professional and very fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2018

We always appreciate the reviews! Glad we were able to get the job done well and at a fair price for you!

Drain & sewer cleaning. High pressure jet cleaning. Video pipeline inspections. Gas & electric water heaters. Faucet, toilet, sink, disposals, repairs & remodels. Water filtration. Back flow prevention. Testing & repair. Slab. Leak detection & repair. Pump truck for septic & grease trap cleaning. New construction. Gas, water & sewer lines. Radiant floor heat. Med gas installation, HVAC services, Air Conditioning Services, Heater Services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available