AIR CONTROL

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since March 2009

2114 DIME DRIVE

Springdale, AR 72764

Air Control...

Heating and Air Conditioning (95)

07/01/2019

last fall i called a different company than air control to come and fix a leak in the central ac unit in my rental. they put more freon in the ac. by this spring, the ac wasn't working again so I call air control. they had installed a new ac in my home and at the time, i thought they would serve me better. They showed up 6/10/19 and put $240.00 worth of freonand dye in my system. they said when th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Central AC was not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

When we went out 6/10/19 we found the unit low on freon and added the freon needed and also put in dye so that the leak or leaks could be seen. There were no evident leaks at that time. The only way to have prevented the leaks in the future without knowing where the leaks came from is to replace the evaporator coil and condenser coil which is quite costly. Regarding the Saturday call, we do not sh...

07/18/2018

Good price, professional, punctual. Even repaired the evaporator coil on the other unit not being replaced for free while they were here (another contractor had bent it causing water to leak into the attic).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New AC unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2018

10/11/2017

They were prompt, professional and neat. They cleaned up after the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old furnace and air conditioner with a Rheem

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2017

08/21/2017

Got an appointment for the same afternoon & the driver called to confirm before heading over. Turned out to be a capacitor on the external unit, which he promptly replaced. Ended up being a far easier and less expensive repair than I had feared. I would definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My central air conditioning went out during the last storm, so I needed to find out what the problem was and get it fixed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2017

08/03/2017

On time, professional, knowledgable, would hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected the HVAC at home I was purchasing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2017

07/30/2017

Great ! We had a bit of a mix up from previous work they did, but Air Control is a stand up company and honored my request. Air Control put in my HVAC system with the new build and are the only ones to ever touch my HVAC system. I will use NO other company. They have always been honest and fair. Thank you Air Control.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C coil leaking, system not cooling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2017

06/28/2017

Had to have come back a couple of times, but they eventually got it right and I am satisfied overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete system install

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

03/13/2017

We have to get it cleaned every year or it won't work, so that's kind of a pain. It seemed like I had to wait to get an appointment. They couldn't get anyone out right away. I had to wait 24 hours. They were fine. Their pricing and quality were good. They are always professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and cleaned our heating unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2016

09/06/2016

Amazing! Fixed in less than 30 minutes and a lot less money than I expected to pay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnostic and repair on AC unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are here for you if you ever need us again.

07/06/2016

The tech (Red) showed up on time and quickly found that a switch had blown; we already knew that it probably had something to do with the thermostat which had been knocked loose from the wall. He fixed the problem, replaced the thermostat and we were in business and had cool air once again. I was very impressed with this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My daughter's air conditioner wasn't working and temps were rising, so it was important to get someone out quickly. I tried Air Control after firing another company that didn't show up twice.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2016

Residental sales, service and installation of central heating and air systems including split systems, heat pumps, dual fuel and package unit. We have the most up to date information on tax credits, energy credits and rebates. New equipment and condemned equipment bids are no charge. Service estimates charge a $69 diagnostic fee.

Duct cleaning.