Ace Of Blades PLLC

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since October 2009

Ace of Blades, LLC, was established in 2005 by owner, Josh Landreth, with the goal of providing home and business owners of Northwest Arkansas more professional lawn care service than what was currently available. Thanks to our valued customers, we believe that we are succeeding in that goal. I am very grateful to the customers that have chosen Ace of Blades as their lawn care provider. I am blessed with the best group of customers that I could ask for, and I hope that each of you know that I am truly appreciative. The joy of my work is not the labor, but the opportunity to work with so many wonderful people. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you. All forms of payment accepted...

Smart Water Irrigation & Lighting

Smart Water has an excellent reputation for quick response, guaranteed customer satisfaction and a personal relationship with all customers! In order to take care of the earth, we must take smart measures towards conservation of her natural resources. We get to know your yard and lifestyle to create a personalized, conservative design for the best irrigation, drainage or outdoor lighting that makes it easy for you to enjoy a beautiful yard. With our many years of experience providing Commercial and Residential Irrigation, drainage and landscape lighting in Memphis, you can be confident we will run your project smoothly. We offer discounts to all retired militrary, active military, teachers, and retired teachers. Fax: (901) 382-8319

D

03/19/2018

"Ace" technicians sprayed pre-emergent herbicide on our existing 30'x20' Vinca minor beds. It killed off a third of the plants and stunted the rest. Josh admitted it was a mistake. But he challenged my claim that the 'damage' was caused totally by the spray and said that he thought it was due to "winter stress." Never had 'winter stress' before (and winter of 2016-7 was mild). Unfortunately, I did...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn weed control and fertilizing

CATEGORY lawn treatment

08/21/2017

Very well; prompt, courteous, and reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite, Pest control and Lawn service

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

06/18/2016

Unfortunately the result of that treatment has been the total decimation of our front lawn. The people are very nice but after hundreds in treatments over the last couple of years they said we would need to re-sod our entire lawn. Why keep treating it for so long and making it worse? The wild grass in my backyard is better off.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ace of Blades has been treating our yard for two years.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

09/01/2015

Gentleman came in and diagnosed the problem. He sprayed the bee's and made sure they did not have a nest, checking every nook he could find. The bee's have not come back and it's been over a month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bee Extermination

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

04/21/2015

Treatment was very effective on a Bermuda lawn .  I plan on using them for other periodic services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treat lawn for weeds.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

Lawn treatment & maintenance services, lime applications, grub, flea & tick control, annual color irrigation services, pest control.

MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Discover