Neighborhood Plumbers

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since September 2006

Plumbing-Specializing in residental service....

Color Plus Painting & Remodeling

Color Plus is a fully licensed and insured family oriented remodeling company dedicated to providing high quality work at a reasonable price. No job too big or too small. Give us a call today for a free estimate

Offers by Color Plus Painting & Remodeling on Angie's List

01/15/2019

I was very pleased with them. I will recommend and use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing Service

09/05/2018

Very fair price and returned call immediately. Scheduled for the next day but he called to move my appointment up due to another customer cancellation. Great customer service and I strongly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclogg drain line and repair shower faucet

12/07/2017

Larry came out and did a great job. He charged me half of what another company was going to charge. I have a two year warranty with them and I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The put on a circulating heat pump.

06/24/2017

Great. Larry was on time and got the job done quickly. I have used Neighborhood Plumbers three different times now for various plumbing jobs and have been extremely satisfied with the work, timeliness, and price each time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed water line for a second refrigerator in my kitchen. He had to install a T and cutoff valve in an existing water line and drill through the wall to reach the new refrigerator. Since the refrigerator had been sitting unused but plugged in for over a year in my mom's house, he gave us advice for flushing the water lines in it before using. I found Larry to be very knowledgeable and helpful.

03/27/2017

Excellent service from beginning to end. Larry is very knowledgeable, works quickly and efficiently. I found him to be professional, personable and honest. His prices are reasonable and I trust having him in my home. I cannot recommend him enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathtub and kitchen disposal repair.

Residental plumbing repair.

New construction & remodeling.