Beason Roofing Solutions

A 14 Reviews

Founded 1954 •

213 Reasoner Ln

Russellville, AR 72802

Ethan Beason first founded Beason Masonry Construction in 1954 after serving time in the military. By the mid 70’s he and his two son’s were completing large commercial projects all over the state of Arkansas. Ethan was so passionate about his work that he did not retire until 81 years of age, and was on the site every day untill then, helping out wherever it was needed the most. We have done several roofing projects down through the years and just recently have added a devision dedicated directly to roofing. So now we have the long time trusted Beason name in Commercial and Residential roofing....

roofing (14)house painting (1)

04/18/2018

BRS was prompt and delivered exactly as promised. They worked hard and completed the entire project in one day. When I returned from work the roof was finished and I couldn’t even tell they had been there, there was zero mess. The only evidence was a beautiful new roof. BRS is the the best contractor I have ever worked with out years of working with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my roof due to hail damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2018

03/13/2018

Weather was only draw back but once started complete in short time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof leaks

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2018

03/13/2018

Great estimate (much more reasonable than my first one from another local recommended company), efficient replacement, and wonderful service! I will be using them for my next home without hesitation!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of residential shingles

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2018

02/28/2018

Corey is great! He makes sure to get the work done efficiently and correctly. He helped completely remodel my house and also redo the roof!! He knows what he’s doing when it comes to construction! I would definitely call him for any construction needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2018

Small roofing project turned into a total renovation. Glad we could be part of this with you your house looks awesome hope you enjoy your house. Thanks, Corey Beason

02/24/2018

We needed a new roof on our home ASAP. We called Beason Roofing and they replaced the roof of our home a couple of days later, and did a fantastic job! They did the whole thing in half a day, and after they left you couldn’t even tell they had been there because it was so clean. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2017

Thanks for the review, We can do most roofs in 1 day but some may take 2. We pride ourselves in getting in and out as soon as possible so that the homeowners lives are as uninterrupted as possible. Thanks again, Corey Beason

02/24/2018

I’m an Engineer and picky/OCD doesn’t even begin to describe me. They were recommended by someone I trust. They showed up on time. Finished on time. Clean up was fair (they let me borrow the roller magnet for a few days so I could triple check.) No rework required. Billed what they quoted. My lien holder insisted on a follow up inspection which passed without issue. Happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replace

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2017

Thanks for the review. If you didn't have such a nice yard with such thick grass it wouldn't have been so hard to find all the nails. Thanks again, Corey Beason

02/22/2018

They were very professional and did excellent work> They offered a good selection of quality colors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2016

02/21/2018

My wife and I purchased our new home, did some remodeling, and then the week we moved in we noticed a leak in the freshly painted living room ceiling. Corey came out and repaired some flashing promptly, but informed us we might need a new roof soon. About 6 months later during another large rain, two more leaks were present and we decided to hire Corey to replace our roof. I left for work on a Mon...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing Patch and replacement.

CATEGORY roofing

What a great review you should do this for a living. Call if you need me. Hope y'all enjoy the new baby, don't spoil him to fast. Thanks, Corey beason

02/21/2018

Fast, efficient, courteous, and clean!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof on 4plex

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2018

Thanks for the kind words. Hope to do another one of your properties later down the road. CoreyBeason

02/21/2018

I was very pleased, they were very professional, the job looked excellent and was finished ahead of schedule, thank you BRS

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roof on home

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2018

Thanks for the review, glad we could exceed your expectations. Thanks, Corey Beason

New construction roof installations, Full roof replacements, Storm damage repairs, All types of roofs, Roof repairs, Coatings, Insurance claims assistance