T&L Irrigation

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since February 2012

Commercial and Residential Irrigation. Single-owner. No Subs. Call for rates....

Double J Hauling and Landscaping

Here at Double J hauling and Landscaping we focus on residential needs as well as commercial. We have been dealing with landscaping and yards for several years. We are an owner-operated small business that can handle big and small jobs. Some specialties we have are Landscaping, French Drains, Sod Yards, Retaining Walls, Stone & Gravel, Lighting, Lawn Irrigation, Gardens, and more. Give us a call today for you yard needs!

08/22/2019

Our main valve to control the irrigation system was buried 4 inch under ground and there is no sign of it. I hired one guy before to find out but they spent one hour and end up with nothing. T&L Irrigation did a perfect job and in a few minutes he located the cut off box and now the irrigation system is on. Very friendly people and extremely effective! I would highly recommend to all other people!...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation maintenance

12/17/2018

Todd is hands down the best irrigation guy I have ever used. Extremely fair and very reasonably priced. Will never use anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Find leak in irrigation and re work entire main line.

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems

05/31/2018

Todd did a fantastic job, and we will happily recommend him to anyone who needs irrigation help. He still has some more work to do on the system, but he provided a temporary fix that allows us to water the yard and flowerbeds during these really hot days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
backyard sprinkler system was not working

CATEGORY lawn service

07/31/2017

He does a great job with checking my system and starting it up in the spring. He also performed a repair on my system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring start up of irrigation system.

07/17/2017

The work performed is high quality and very professionally done. I did have to call a couple of times before I got a response (apparently he's more forgetful than I am.) I am very happy with the work and I will call T&L whenever I need further service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Some adjustments to the existing irrigation system and added a second irrigation system.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Residential & commercial lawn irrigation.

Landscaping installation.