Maximum Performance Spine Sports and P.T.

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since March 2010

Sports-Chiropractic and Physical Therapy practice that cares for not just athletes, but anyone who has aches and pains and wants to not only feel better, but Perform To Their Max! We combine soft-tissue therapy addressing muscles and nerves with chiropractic care addressing the joints for a comprehensive and thorough approach to treatment. In addition to pain relief, we want to see you return to your optimal effectiveness. We are not afraid to refer and sincerely seek to provide treatment when necessary and no more. A typical patient treatment plan will run from 6-10 visits, but it depends on your condition and the level of care you desire. We accept most insurances, but offer reasonable cash prices. Please call to find out what your benefits are and please know that, in most cases, a referral from a medical doctor is NOT needed. We specialize in athletes, but also work on-site for a corporate partner providing soft-tissue care to their employees. We can treat the whole body, as we specialize in muscles. Conditions include: Plantar Fasciitis, Knee Pain, Shoulder Pain, Back Pain, Tennis Elbow, Carpal Tunnel, Headaches, Whiplash, ITB Syndrome, Sciatica....

10/22/2014

I have been to other ART specialists before, and they were all good. But Dr. Scott B takes it to the next level. He spends more time adjusting you and working with your pain points than most chiropractors, and when I walk out of my appointment all of my issues are addressed. He helps my spine and neck, but he also does physical therapy on my shoulder and elbow injuries.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ART combines chiropractic skills with physical therapy. There is no other chiropractor to go to that can help me with my shoulder and elbow injuries like Dr. Scott B - and that's because he helps you heal with the Physical Therapy + Chiropractic combination.

CATEGORY physical medicine

04/28/2012

I was sent for therapy for foot drop. I wear a brace and have a lot of nerve pain. Steve worked with me using electrical stimulation, some massage on the leg and foot, stretching and exercises specific to my condition. My pain was reduced and my walking improved quite a bit. After just a few sessions my limp was improved and almost non-existant on many days. I was very happy with his work and the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was sent for therapy for foot drop. I was seen about 9 times over a 4 week period.

CATEGORY physical medicine

04/01/2010

Very Well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Active Release Technique (working with soft tissues) and Manipulations. These treatments combined made for a very effective outcome. Dr. Bennington worked on a pinched nerve that I had, causing me to have soreness and tingling in my neck every day. After three treatments, the soreness and tingling is gone!

CATEGORY chiropractor,sports medicine

Active Release Soft-Tissue Therapy, Chiropractic Care, Kinesiotaping, Sports-Specific Injury Recovery, Exercise Rehabilitation, Physical Therapy

Acupuncture