Kinty Jones Heating & Cooling

A 70 Reviews

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since September 2010

2400 S 8th St

Rogers, AR 72758

Our total business is absolutely and 100% no more, or no less, than selling comfort! It was the business of heating and cooling that transformed the Dallas-Forth Worth area back in the sixties from the dry hot and unbearable climate it was, to the great metropolitan area it is today. And it's heating and cooling that has spoiled us all, therefore, our duty, first and foremost to our customers ... is supplying comfort! And supplying it as fast as possible, while also supplying the best in equipment and parts available, so as to keep our customers comfort for many, many years to come. Kinty Jones Heating & Cooling offers only the finest in service, parts, equipment and attitude. In his prime, and at the age of forty-three, Kinty Jones has acquired over twenty-four years of experience, in both residential and commercial construction and installation. Allow Kinty to stand responsible for your comfort when you are in need, you'll be happy to have him on your side. Financing available. Additional address - PO Box 901, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72901, PO box 725, Rogers, AR 72757....

hvac repair (70)air duct cleaning (3)gas leak repair (1)plumbing (1)electrical (1)

04/15/2020

They never showed up had to call some one else

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioner

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

I’m sorry we missed you I don’t show where we had you scheduled I would love to give you a free service call for any misunderstanding Thanks Kinty

08/08/2018

Excellent work and value. This is the 2nd unit we have installed from Kinty Jones.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Air Conditioner and Furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2018

08/08/2018

Excellent service and price was lower than other contractors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Heating and A/C unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

Thanks for your business!!

08/17/2017

They are excellent. I am very happy with them and do refer them all the time. Their prices are the best,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service heating & air,

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2017

Thanks for your business and kind words!

01/10/2017

They were out the same day I called and had a new furnace installed. They took payment over the phone and mailed me my warranty info and paperwork

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2016

11/29/2016

Made an appointment for a furnace repair. He said they would arrive that late afternoon or at latest, the next day. I did respond immediately to their text with the requested information. Never heard from them again. What they weren't aware of is that I'm planning on replacing my unit and wanted to get a feel for them before scheduling such a large job. Well, I did get the feel of them...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2016

Sorry we missed you We try to hit every customer in a timely manner!

07/27/2016

Jerry was very efficient and professional in his time with us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out within three hours of our first call. Jerry reviewed our issue, quickly made the repair of our HVAC unit. Upon completion of the repair, Jerry took time to sit with my wife and myself to describe the changed HVAC landscape over the last 20+ years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2016

07/22/2016

The tech arrived very quickly and worked for almost an hour to clear the plugged drain and got the air conditioner back running when the outdoor temperature was in the 90's. Kinty Jones has been our A/C service company for many years as my Dad and I have several rental units, homes and businesses. They were always fair on the price and always there on time and stayed till the job was finished.  Yo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my Air Conditioner that had a severe blockage on the evaporation drian

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2016

05/10/2016

When I first called Kinty Jones back in December of 2014, he had never heard of me before.  He and I met at my house within 45 minutes of my call.  He gave me 3 quotes within 30 minutes of meeting me, and explained the differences.  Because my wife was waiting for another price from someone else, it took several days to give Kinty the go ahead.  He had a crew there within a couple days and we had ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kinty Jones installed a new HVAC system in my home in December of 2014.  Near the end of April of 2016, the air conditioner stopped working properly.  I called the number on the side of the unit, Kinty Jones himself is at the other end of the call, and he had someone out the next morning.  A new part had failed prematurely, he had one installed the next day and tested the system, and the system is working perfectly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2016

03/09/2016

Great Service, Very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great Service, Very professional

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2015

Residential & Commercial Heating & Cooling, Design & Installation, HVAC Design, Round & Rectangular Duct, Temperature Controls, Direct Expansion, Electric, Gas, Water Systems, & Attic Insulation.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check