King's Lawn Care Service

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since March 2010

Please check our website out for additional details....

Juans tree service

Small business for 18yrs. Experienced in tree trimming and removal. Experienced landscaper and lawn care. Free estimates

04/12/2017

This company comes on time, and does a thorough job of mowing, edging, and picking up limbs. They do a superior job, and the lawn looks perfect every time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grass mowing in spring and summer; leaf removal in fall.

09/22/2015

They were awesome! I used the Angie's List snapfix tool to upload a picture of what I needed done and they matched me with King's who called me within a few hours then drive over to give me an estimate of $75. He and his guys came by the next day to haul it off. A real lifesaver because it is nearly impossible to get rid of yard waste in this county unless you have the means to haul it yourself. A...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauled off two big piles of bushes trimmings

CATEGORY lawn service

Great customer hope to get her mowing for next year. the king

08/17/2015

The services I needed were outside his expertise.  However, he recommended another service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mack quickly diagnosed the issues and what needed to be fixed.

CATEGORY lawn service

Was glad to help. Hope they can fix it for you. Thanks for calling. the king

07/16/2015

We were outside his service area but he called right away and gave me the names of two other service providers along with giving then a reference.  Extremely professional.

CATEGORY lawn service

Thanks Mrs. {member name removed} if I get a route out that way will be looking you up. The king

07/13/2015

They did the job as described.  No complaints here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We just bought a new house and the grass hadn't been cut in a long time.  King's cut, bagged, and edged the grass.

CATEGORY lawn service

Hope to have as a weekly customer one day. the king

Mowing, sidewalk and driveway edging, leaf removal, trimming of shrubs, trees, grass, weeds, hedges & small bush, gutter cleaning, hauling, snow removal, fertilizer, landscaping, garden tilling, hardwood mulch, & compost.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal