Home Depot Inc

B Rated | 5 Reviews

ITS Plumbing

24  REVIEWS
ITS Plumbing

ITS Plumbing is dedicated to providing our customers with the best quality and craftsmanship. We are here to build relationships with our customers and communities and to provide our employees with a great place to work. ITS Plumbing is a leader in providing our customers with the highest quality products and craftsmanship in an honest, efficient, and professional way. Our pledge is to create successful relationships with our customers, employees and community by building trust, treating every project with the utmost integrity and exceeding expectations. We look forward to working with you!

Offers by ITS Plumbing on Angie's List

01/11/2016

CATEGORY appliance sales

C

08/27/2014

This is a mixed review: Otherwise good service spoiled by a couple of bad apples. In short I needed to buy about $7,500 worth of materials and flooring for a remodel project. All of the positive things I have to say about the service at this Home Depot (and in my experience other HD and Lowes stores) assumes that you shop during regular business hours. If you need help finding something after 5:00...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided remodeling materials and contracted installation

11/08/2013

The hot water heater hasn't worked right since I bought it. The Electrician hired by Home Depot comes out gets it running and leaves. Apparently their is a breaker in the hot water heater that continues to blow and I never know when I am going to have cold water. I would never use Home Depot again. Their phone system does not work right to their store. No matter what button you push it always ends...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a hot water heater at the beginning of the summer in 2013 and have had nothing but trouble.

CATEGORY water heater repair,home improvement stores

11/27/2012

Great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My purchase of a Weber Grill through Home Depot proved to be a very positive experience. Whatever problems that arose during our transaction were quickly handled and ideally solved by the HD. I just purchased a Weber gas grill through them this week. Home Depot in Rogers, Arkansas ROCK!

07/21/2012

Everything went well without any problem. We found the color they wanted, we went ahead and ordered it, and got it put down. They had already shopped around and checked out some prices, and they were all way, way higher than what we found at Home Depot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought wood flooring for my daughter and son in law from the Home Depot in Rogers.

CATEGORY home improvement stores

Hardware & home improvement stores.