Furniture Restoration

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since October 2010

Hawg Country Furniture Restoration is a family owned business, in service to the northwest Arkansas area for over 20 years. We also serve southwest Missouri and northeast Oklahoma for those who would like to bring their antique and/or damaged wood furniture to us. The company accepts cash or check payments only, no financing or credit card transactions are currently available....

02/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired/glued antique dining chair, great job, very sturdy

02/01/2016

Doesn't have any work samples or even photographs. Not willing to take any or provide any references. So abrasive and unprofessional I found myself wondering if he has autism or Asperger's.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called twice to get estimates for some furniture refinishing work. The guy claims to have no pictures, references, or samples of his work. He was also so rude that I wondered if he was autistic. ....So, I called again a few weeks later to see if he had some pictures or samples. Just as rude. I'm not willing to trust my pieces with someone whose work I have never seen. Plus, his communication skills and professionalism were so unbelievably bad.

07/14/2015

Fantastic...these guys took and old raggedy desk that had a lot of sentimental value to me(my wife made me store it in the garage) and turned it into a real work of art. It now sits proudly in the center of my home office. I was amazed at the care and detail. They even refinished inside the drawers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Desk refinishing

05/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs to my oak dinning table and my antique oak hutch, The work was beautifully done. Next I am going to take in my oak chairs and other antique pieces. His prices are more than fair.

03/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
the screw of our dining room chair had broken off....so needed to be removed and the arm of the chair put back on. The written price and slip he gave us was $35. It took a little over a week to complete the chair and when we went to pick up the chair, we failed to take the slip of paper with us. He charged us $45. Since we couldn't remember exactly the amount on our drop off receipt, we didn't argue the price. He did do a great job. And we would use him again and bring the situation to his attention. He seemed liked a very honest individual.

CATEGORY furniture repair

We currently offer furniture stripping/refinishing, wood repair with matching refinish. We have many years of experience in chair caning with matching finish. Our major specialty is in antique wood repair/refinishing.

Hawg Country does not currently do any type of upholstery work. No pick-up or delivery is available without prior approval. No credit cards or special financing is available.

Satisfaction