Faithful Friends Animal Clinic

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since October 2010

Faithful Friends Animal Clinic is a full-service veterinary medical facility, located in Rogers, Arkansas. The professional and courteous staff seeks to provide the best possible medical, surgical, and dental care for their highly-valued patients. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. Please take a moment to contact us today, to learn more about our veterinary practice and to find out more information about how we can serve the needs of you and your cherished pet. ...

05/12/2014

This is a very professional and caring vet clinic. I feel like they care about my pets as much as I do! I would highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly shots and checkup

08/22/2013

Everyone was very nice, and thorough, and told me everything they were doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dog hurt his paw running around the house. I took him to Faithful Friends, and they fit him in even though they were booked up. The vet took him back and brought him back bandaged up and gave me antibiotics and painkillers for him.

07/08/2013

I just got a puppy, so I scheduled her first check-up and met with Dr. Halbert. Dr. Halbert and staff were very gentle with her and provided a thorough check-up. I've already scheduled her 12 week appointment!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Standard check-up

04/11/2013

The vets are very nice. they explained everything clearly and comprehensively. I liked the office because it obvious the staff genuinely cares about the animals. They are reasonably priced and have weekend pickup and drop off for boarding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vet services, boarding

CATEGORY veterinarian,kennels

03/19/2013

The staff is just excellent. They are very caring individuals. They actually bring their pets to work with them. It is just amazing. I have many pets and their prices are very reasonable. If you have an emergency and you need to be seen they will fit you in that day itself. They usually very good about not making you wait for three or four hours. I would continue to go there as I usually go there ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Faithful Friends Animal Clinic about a month ago when one of my pet wasn't eating, very lackluster.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Animal veterinary care, boarding, grooming & doggie daycare.

Check, Visa, MasterCard