Eagle Home Repair

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since July 2012

I work by my self. If a job is to large for one person, I do use very reprable sub-contracters. Depending on the job and materials, a material draw may be requested or the customer may need to go to store and pay for materials, which ever way the customer is more comfortable with. Jobs over a week long may requier a weely draw. I am not set up to acept credit cards. Payment is cash or check only....

ITS Plumbing

25  REVIEWS
ITS Plumbing

ITS Plumbing is dedicated to providing our customers with the best quality and craftsmanship. We are here to build relationships with our customers and communities and to provide our employees with a great place to work. ITS Plumbing is a leader in providing our customers with the highest quality products and craftsmanship in an honest, efficient, and professional way. Our pledge is to create successful relationships with our customers, employees and community by building trust, treating every project with the utmost integrity and exceeding expectations. We look forward to working with you!

Offers by ITS Plumbing on Angie's List

12/30/2014

Removed large grill about fireplace mantle and infilled with brick.  Cut two vent hole below mantle.  Work was done professionally and limited mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masonry work

CATEGORY handyman service

07/17/2012

He does beautiful work. He is very fast, and he is a very friendly guy. He is the handiest of handymen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came in to do renovations for my building. He fixes the lights and floors, and he does carpentry work. He does everything for us.

CATEGORY handyman service