City of Rogers Adult Wellness Center

Angie's List since September 2011

05/14/2015

The fee is $60/year.  To find access to all this exercise equipment at a similar rate is unheard of.  The down side might be that there is very little coaching or instruction.  They do have classes that you can take for a range of fees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is a very low priced workout facility for people over 50.  If you are not 50 or older, you will not be allowed to use their services.  They have inexpensive workout equipment such as treadmills, ellipticals, and stationary bicycles.  I tend to use the elliptical there a few times a week because I have a compressed disc in my lower back.

06/29/2012

I would recommend to others. They are very low cost and provide a very wide range of services and facilities for people who are 50 or over. Any resident of the county can join for $25 and any additional classes or other actives are additional modest sum by the month. It is about $20, but otherwise access to all the facilities is covered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I belong to City of Rogers Adult Wellness Center for people who are aged 50 and over.

04/12/2012

They have basketball courts, a weight room, 2 pools, an indoor walking track, all sorts of exercise equipment, meeting facilities, a library, and pool tables. Its really great. It's clean, the equipment is in good condition, and they take care of the facility.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It's beautiful. I usually go when the weather is bad because they have some really nice indoor facilities. The price is $25 a year, you have to be 55 or older.

03/08/2012

They are open 7am to 7pm. We wish they would extend their hours. Other than that, we are happy with the services they provide, and will keep using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use the City of Rogers Adult Wellness Center for health and fitness. We usually use them every week.

09/15/2011

It is a fitness center for people that are 50 and over. I belong to the Silver Sneakers Program through my Medicare insurance. They have a lot of fitness equipment and stuff in there. It is a real nice place to go and to meet nice people. They are not like other gyms. They have swimming pools, therapeutic pools, and everything. It is a really nice thing for people to be able to go there. It is a p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to City of Rogers Adult Wellness Center. I last went there in August. I haven't gone there for sometime because I have been sick. I can walk, exercise, and take classes on playing games and a lot of different crafts including ceramics there.

Fitness centers.