Charley's Tree Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

214 Hobbs Rd

Rogers, AR 72756

Charley Tree Service is a fully insured and licensed tree service provider for the residents of Rogers, AR and its surrounding areas. We are committed to total customer service, and offer a broad variety of tree related services including tree removal, trimming, stump grinding and many others. We are one amongst the top tree service providers in the entire Rogers area. Our team of professionals beside standard services, is providing even with extensive tree care consultations. So you can rest assure, since we take your trees as seriously as you do....

tree service (49)gutter cleaning (1)firewood company (1)

10/24/2019

These men worked hard, charged a fair price, were willing to answer my questions, and were able to complete the work AND cleanup in a reasonable time. I wish these men did more things so that I could hire them for everything!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two huge trees removed, gutters cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

10/06/2019

He no showed, no called. Would never use or consider using again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2019

09/30/2019

It went very well. Arrived on schedule, professional, and cleaned up. Price seemed reasonable although we didn't get other bids.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
100' pine tree taken down

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2019

04/24/2019

Awesome professional service...I called Charley for an estimate and he was onsite within an hour! He gave me a reasonable quote and scheduled the work for the following week. His crew was a pleasure to work with, they were safe and paid attention to detail, and the clean up was great. They removed 3 large red oaks that were close to my house and ground 10 stumps for me. I will definetly use them a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove 3 large red oaks and grind 10 stumps

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

03/18/2019

We decided to have two large trees removed from our back yard because they were leaning dangerously toward our house. We had used Charley's Tree Service in the past to do some trimming and we were impressed. I called for an estimate and Charley returned my call and showed up the next day. Originally he had promised to do the work within two weeks but a spot came open in his schedule and we agreed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of two 50 foot trees and stump grinding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

Photo for Charley's Tree Service - 214 Hobbs Rd, Rogers, AR - 37770108

11/14/2018

Their price was very reasonable, not to mention them calling and setting up the job. Day of the job I was amaze how quick they got in there and did it, as well as the clean up, the trees were very big. I highly recommend them, great company. Thank you Charley

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had 2 trees and stumps removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2018

10/11/2018

We were looking for a tree service like Charley's and had contacted several in the area. Charley responded immediately and set up a time and date for estimating the job. A short time later Charley called to tell us that his son was working a job in Bella Vista and could stop by. We agreed and within the hour his son was at the door. We walked the area and he gave me a reasonable estimate. He also ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Half dozen trees trimmed and some dead brush removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2018

09/17/2018

Wonderful, did a great job!!! Would highly recommend him, which I did to a friend and he had his done and very happy! Great job!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees cut down and also stumps removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2018

09/11/2018

Good but the next time I want a bit more trimmed from the right side. I had one tree removed and the other one trimmed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2018

04/05/2018

Went very well. Got an estimate and they followed up when they said and all went as scheduled. Good experience and will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need four trees taken down.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2018

Tree Removal, Trim & Topping, Stump & Brush Removal, Clean -Up and Haul Off, Firewood Sales.