Bradford Yard Living + Landscaping

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since July 2010

We are a full service Nursery with both in-house and on-site service.Bradford Nursery is a retail & landscape nursery that has been in business in N.W. Arkansas since 1974. We have a Horticulturist on staff and we are certified members of the Arkansas nurseryman's association. We offer a full line of trees and shrubs, landscape supplies, and gifts. We offer landscape design and installation. We are a business that thrives on happy customers....

Fast Electrical Services

Fast Electrical Services provides repair, replacement, and upgrades to all your home and commercial electrical and lighting needs. We work on all interior and exterior electrical and lighting from LED changout to replacing your fans and pendant lights. From adding circuits, for exhaust fans or copiers to hot tubs and recessed lighting. We will hook up equipment, replace ballast, or trace down shorts or bad wiring. Fast Electrical Services LLC is licensed and insured. FES will be fast, friendly, and honest and never take advantage of your situation. I’ve been a licensed electrician for almost 20 years and will always put you and your needs first, while adhering to all national and local codes.

Award 2019

09/09/2017

Two days later I got a call, "Let me tell you how this goes". That was the first thing that Russel said after pleasantries. He said, "We charge a non-refundable $75.00 fee to do an estimate." When I clarified that they will charge me $75 to do an estimate on a $20K project, and was surprised, he said "yep, we have to pay estimators to look at projects, and we just want to make sure they are legit,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to the company web site and used their link to get an estimate for an entire back and side yard landscaping project. I added in the note section I was interested in sod, retaining wall, walking paths, dry creek beds, trees, shrubs and other plantings as well as irrigation work.

CATEGORY landscaping

I am sorry that you are not happy with our charges. We feel that it is important to be up front an honest. I enjoyed speaking with you and if we can ever help, please let us know. Russell Ellis

01/02/2015

Have tried for 3 years to get something growing on the south side of my lawn, and have been unsuccessful.  Tried it myself once. NO --  The next year I tried a professional landscape company. NOPE.  It has been 2.5 months and it finally looks like I'm going to have grass this year.  I should have called Bradford Yard Living & Landscaping in the first place.  I will certainly use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-seeded part of my lawn.

09/11/2014

It was very good. They answer questions that we have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used the nursery services of Bradford Yard Living.

CATEGORY greenhouses

06/03/2014

Due to the time of year it currently is, as per their recommendation, we will wait to have the installation done until early fall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted them and they set up an appointment as soon as possible for a designer to meet and look at our property. Within the stated time, we received a call from them so that we could meet at the nursery to see the plan and actual plants. Bob is very knowledgable, professional and friendly. They also provided a written estimate to us.

04/02/2014

Bradford provided quality plants

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
landscaping and shrub replacement

CATEGORY landscaping

Landscape Installation, Design, Irrigation, & Lighting. Tree & Shrub Care & Trimming.

Tree Removal, Spraying for gum-ball trees.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa