All Phaze Remodeling and Home Repair

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Posy Mountain Road

Rogers, AR 72756

No job is too small! With my 20 years of experience and being raised in all aspects of home construction, I have a wide range of skill sets. I am a very punctual man of my word with a high attention to detail. I provide free estimates and a one year warranty on my labor....

handyman (11)home remodeling (7)home remodeling (6)tile installation (6)interior painting (5)flooring (5)drywall repair (5)hardwood flooring (3)masonry (2)countertop installation (2)plumbing (1)gutter cleaning (1)

10/02/2020

They are almost complete, but because Mike is such a perfectionist, he is applying some additional sealer coats. Who does that? Mike/All Phaze does! Mike is truly a professional in his approach and execution of his work...couldn't be more pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back patio resurface and repair stone walk way

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

06/02/2020

I selfishly don't want to write this review, so that Mike has more availability/flexibility on future projects, but the credit is due and I highly recommend using Mike for your remodeling needs. Mike was very professional and communicated well through the project I hired him for. I am a stickler for details and Mike ensured I was happy the whole way. He takes pride in his work and it shows. I am s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall texturing & painting, mill work, board and batten siding, shakes, custom air duct painting.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

Photo for All Phaze Remodeling and Home Repair - Posy Mountain Road, Rogers, AR - 38609968

04/03/2020

Mike and his crew were highly professional, prompt, friendly, and went above and beyond in every regard. The paint job was done quickly and well, and they were very accommodating of the fact that we were just barely moving into the house at the time and everything was cluttered. We will definitely be hiring them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2020

07/10/2019

Mike and team did a great job! They had to remove a significant amount of existing tile as well as laminate wood flooring as well as move furniture before the Pergo could be installed. The final product looks great! They did a nice job of tucking in the Pergo floor underneath the existing baseboard so no quarter-round was needed - it looks much better this way. I recommend Mike and his team and wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove existing flooring (tile, laminate) and Install Pergo flooring

CATEGORY flooring,handyman service,hardwood floor repair,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2018

07/05/2019

Mike did everything he said he would do and more! He was always punctual, kept in touch and did an excellent job of repair and painting. Very nice & friendly. Will definitely use him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of textured wall & painting

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

04/09/2019

Mike was absolutely awesome! I had to hire a contractor to upgrade several bathroom and do some other home repair/preparation in my In-Laws home. Most involved additions of safety bars and other handicap items in the bathrooms. Mike arrived to look at the job exactly when he said he would. He looked at all the stuff needing to be done and emailed me an estimate by the next day. (Which was absolute...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several Handicap Additions to the bathrooms, some roof repair and replaced a Garbage Disposal.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

Thank you for taking time to write a review! I enjoyed bringing the house up to the safety standards for your In-Laws and would gladly take on any projects (small or large) for you in the future! Thank you for choosing me!

03/04/2019

Mike/All Phaze did a FANTASTIC job. Mike repainted the entire interior of our house, put in new floors, and repainted all interior cabinets. This was my first time to work with Mike, and I will definitely work with him again. Mike really cares about doing a great job, and you can see it in his work. His flooring work is especially meticulous. He will definitely be my "go to" guy in Northwest Arkan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring, Backsplash, and Painting (Interior Home Remodel)

CATEGORY flooring,handyman service,hardwood floor repair,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

Photo for All Phaze Remodeling and Home Repair - Posy Mountain Road, Rogers, AR - 37743216

We enjoyed working with you and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future! We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for choosing us to take care of your project needs!

11/06/2018

Excellent! I have known the owner and operator of All Phaze Remodeling for a long time now and have had Mike complete many construction projects for me. He has a great eye for detail and has never disappointed me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile, masonry, cabinetry and floor support beam repair.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,handyman service,masonry,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to write us a review! It is always a pleasure taking care of your home needs and we look forward to working with again!

11/02/2018

They did a great job with the tile works. they reaped off the linoleum and repaid some cracks on the concrete flooring, that kinda slows down work; but when the concrete flooring dried up, it was smooth moving, the installation of the floor tiles was very carefully done, and the application of the grouting in between tiles were very precise. We were very satisfied with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of Floor Tiles on our Laundry Room

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2016

Thank you for taking time to write us a review! We are happy to hear you are pleased with your flooring and we look forward to working with you again!

11/02/2018

They did very well. they were very particular about the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck work

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2017

Thank you for your review!