ER Plumbers, LLC

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since August 2017

Family Owned and operated Residential and Commercial Plumbing Service. Upfront pricing, Peace of Mind for your Home or Business....

American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas

We are here to help you preserve your piece of the American Dream. Your home is one of, if not the most expensive part of your American Dream. This part of the dream can be destroyed by an unlevel or cracking foundation. The foundation of your home needs to be routinely checked. Small cracks can end up causing big problems in the future. American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas specializes in the repair of concrete slab foundations, conventional beam, and joist foundations. We utilize various techniques and products appropriate for the many soil types found in our region. Our company has helped developed the Industry’s best technology for closing the gap on foundation cracks! Our Results are Fast and Guaranteed for life! Also services Sebastian and Yell Counties, and Bella Vista, Fayetteville, and Fort Smith.

12/19/2015

I was very impressed as I was getting quotes to have the underground portion of my gutter system cleaned.  The fellow pointed out that I needed to have some gutter repair work done & recommended that I do that first & see if that solved my problem.  If he'd taken advantage of my ignorance & cleaned out the underground portion, it wouldn't have solved my problem & I would have spent money unnecessa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
assessed the situation of my gutters & downspouts, in particular, the underground portion.

08/07/2014

I called Wynn's plumbing with some minor repairs and they were able to come out the next day.  Tony came to the house and was very professional.  He fixed all of the issues and the cost was very reasonable.  I am having him quote some other work for me know based on this experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a faucet, fixed two leaking faucets and a leaky toilet.

05/14/2014

I was so impressed with the level of service.  I had work done at my rental home, and Wynn officially tried to come out the day we contacted them, but because no one could be at the house, they came out next day.  They kept me very informed of the needed repairs, and everything is working as it should now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On water heater, replaced broken PRV, replaced t&p value, installed thermal expansion tank.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

05/06/2014

Everything was great.  I would use them again.  They told me what the code was and what to expect and how much the install was going to be.  Very happy.  Thanks again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new sink in my garage that I bought.

04/02/2014

I will unequivolly and wholeheartedly recommend Wynn Plumbing to anyone who needs plumbing work completed. Lee is a master plumber, hard worker and above all else - totally honest and cost conscious.  He completed all my repairs - including fixing an outside faucet, replacing a leaking bathroom faucet, repairing the faucet on a shower, fixing a recirculating pump and getting the hot water heater r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wynn Plumbing provided multiple plumbing repairs at my home.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

Drain cleaning, jetting, camera inspections, water and sewer line repair, install or replacement, toilets, faucets, gas line repair, install or replacement, water heaters, tankless water heaters, filtration & purification systems, and much more

septic