Mosquito Joe of Arkansas

Angie's List since September 2013

Mosquito Joe of Arkansas makes outside fun again by providing outdoor mosquito, tick and flea control for residential and commercial properties throughout our area. Our trained and Arkansas certified technicians provide customized barrier treatments that work right away - and keep working for weeks. Because a backyard is a terrible thing to waste. Mosquito Joe of Arkansas not only works to protect families and pets at home, but also offers solutions for municipalities, parks, businesses, and any commercial property to keep outdoor spaces comfortable and itch free. We also offer special event sprays for weddings, picnics, home BBQs, birthday parties, graduations, etc. Put down the bug spray and pick up the phone. Contact us today for a free quote....

10/09/2020

Mosquito Joe makes going outside possible! We have a weekly Social Distance Happy Hour with our neighbors. In these times we need to be able to have some social time with our friends and family. Without Moosquito Joe these times would be impossible. Thank you Mo Joe!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gets Rid of Mosquitoes

09/29/2020

We have used Mosquito Joe for several years and have been very satisfied. They come every 3 weeks like clockwork. If we get mosquitoes before their next scheduled visit which has only happened a couple of times in several years, I’ve called they’re back to service again within a day. We will continue using Mosquito Joe as long as they’re mosquitoes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mosquitoes killed

09/25/2020

We have used Mosquito Joe’s spray services for several years. The spray absolutely works! We rarely have any mosquitos. If we do notice one, it is usually a day or two before the next service. The technician is always prompt, calls prior to arrival and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mosquito spray

09/19/2020

We have had service for several years and continue to be extremely happy with it and recommend to anyone who wants to enjoy their outdoors. The service is excellent and the girls in the office are awesome!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray for mosquitoes

04/22/2020

I'm very allergic to Mosquito bites! If there are other people around, Mosquito's seek me out!! For the first time, I have been able to go outside and not have to apply a bug spray or light Citronella candles! I don't have the anxiety like I have had in the past or having the need to shower as soon as I come back in the house! Mosquito Joe has contacted me and adjusted their product to make sure t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mosquito Repellent for Outside

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for letting us know how we're doing. We're so happy that you've been able to have fun outside, especially during these unusual times, without getting eaten alive. Enjoy your backyard! The Mosquito Joe Team

Mosquito Control, Pest Control, Barrier Sprays, Special Events and Flea and Tick Control