All Around The House LLC

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since January 2012

We offer free estimates, no upfront costs, and satisfaction guaranteed. We have an AR State Contractor's License, a Paragould Building Contractor's License, and we belong to the Paragould Chamber of Commerce. We do buisness all over NE AR and SE MO. We do a lot of work with insurance claims for water and fire damage, and we will work with your adjuster to get a satisfactory settlement....

Sims Construction Company

We work with insurance companies and match your deductible! Sims Construction Company is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. Our dedicated team of professionals have over 35 years of hands on experience, to provide innovative ideas and suggestions tailored to your projects. Our services are customized to your individual needs, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. Please feel free to contact us today!

Offers by Sims Construction Company on Angie's List

05/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built tabletop shelf in craft room.

CATEGORY

06/18/2014

I spoke with Mike and he made an appointment to come to my home for an estimate. On the day he was to show I called to confirm our appointment. He said "oh, I'm sorry, but my family is here and I would rather spend time with them." Then he had the nerve to ask if I would like to reschedule. Sorry, but my time is just as important as his and if he can not respect my time then I do not need him. Se...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
absolutely nothing!!!

CATEGORY handyman service

05/14/2014

Mike Schwamb did what he said he was going to do and he was right on time. He came in within the quote he promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used All Around the House. He gave us a quote to do some finishing work on some floor tile and it was a quote on repainting a room.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,interior painters

04/22/2013

My calls were always answered promptly; he was very attentive to the job I needed accomplished; made alternative suggestions which saved me money; was very courteous and professional during the entire process; since my job was a small one, he brought one helper with him for the installation of my craft table and I have two new friends in the process! I highly recommend their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All Around the House based in Paragould, measured and built an "L" shaped table for my craft room. He came to my home, made measurements after inquiring about what I needed from the table - mainly weight requirements and stability issues - taking the time to answer all of my questions. I picked out a specific formica type surface from a local builders supply. He sketched out the table with specifics and included his estimate, faxed to me for approval, then went to work. In a matter of days, he was back installing my much needed craft work table!

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

01/24/2012

The entire experience went amazingly well.  The emergency repairs held up during a large windstorm and I was worried that it might get blown away, but it all held up well.  The repair itself went very quickly-from tearing off all the remaining vinyl and damaged foam to replacing everything.  The match was excellent-especially since the vinyl on the house was probably 12-15 years old.  This contrac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The siding, foam board, and gutters were destroyed by the heat from a fire next door.  Emergency repairs were done that evening as it was cold and rainey and there was exposed insulation and the attic was open.  The area was tarped for protection the day of the heat damage on 12-26-2012.  The insurance adjusters came out and the All Around the House contractor who had done the emergency repairs also came out and measurements were taken and agreed on.  The work started on the 9th and finished on the 10th.  The vinyl siding was an excellent match, and all came together well.  They were prompt in getting started when they had the okay from the insurance company. They were very courteous and professional-made sure the inside things were off the walls so no damage would be done while they hammered on the siding.  They cleaned up and hauled everything away when the job was completed.  They did an excellent job and it went very smoothly.  I would definitely use their services again for home repairs.

CATEGORY handyman service

drywall, interior and exterior painting, removing and replacing ceramic tile, vinal tile, and both, laminate and hardwood flooring, sprayed ceilings, and ceiling tiles, crown moulding, baseboards, chair railing, installing windows and doors, installing light fixtures and ceiling fans, installing sinks, commodes, tubs, showers, and faucets, removing and replacing cabinets, installing siding, general remodeling and repairs, small to large. If it isn't listed, call to check.

Major plumbing and electrical, total roof replacement, foundation leveling, refrigeration, heat and air, appliance repair.