Pella Windows and Doors

Angie's List since July 2006

SHOWROOM LOCATIONS; *NORTH LITTLE ROCK, AR 8740 Maumelle Boulevard, Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM; *BENTONVILLE, AR 1003 SE 14th Street Suite 19, Mon-Fri 8:30AM-4:30PM, Sat-Sun (By Appointment); *SRINGFIELD, MO 448 West Battlefield, Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM...

Community Builders Inc

Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any questions before, during and after your home improvement project. Community Builders is a Better Business Bureau accredited company with an A+ rating. Family operated. Additional phone numbers - (918) 695-8838, (918) 960-1009 & (918) 836-0135. Additional contact name - Greg Wolter. Additional email - info@communitybuildersinc.com.

D

09/20/2013

They kept asking irrelevant questions.  I ended up hanging up on them because I just wanted an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called for an estimate.

CATEGORY replacement windows

We have received your review and have forwarded it along to our Corporate Customer Service department. If you have further questions, please call, 866-884-0729. Thank you for your feedback. Best regards, Wendy, Pella Community Manager

08/13/2013

We didn't use them mainly because it was $25,000.00. The process was great. He was very professional. Our house is so unique that only their most expensive line would work here and $25,000.00 to replace the door is just a little more than we could really justify spending. We have French doors along the back of the house that are all starting to rot because they are interior doors rather than exter...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did get a quote from Pella Window Store for a door replacement.

CATEGORY doors

10/19/2011

The door is excellent and we were very pleased with their workmanship. Our only gripe with Pella is that when they put in this door for us we told them we wanted to do other projects but they never got back to us to give us a quote on the other work we did. So they missed out on a $30,000 project. I will not use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Pella Window to install a sliding glass door.

CATEGORY doors

09/09/2011

They are excellent.  They had replaced some windows and doors for me in the past.  I was happy with their work so went back to them.  I love my windows and doors.  I would definitely use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had new windows put in by Pella Window Store in February or March.  They replaced all the windows along the back of my house and the doors in my patio.

CATEGORY decks,replacement windows,doors

D

06/30/2011

I went into this Pella store and was not greeted promplty. So I took a self-tour of the store after which a secretary finally asked if she could help. After a little discussion with her, she sent me to an office to talk to a salesman. I made an appointment to get measurements of my windows (which I intended to replace). A different salesman showed up for the measurements. When the salesman came to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All I received from the store was an estimate, which was around $12,000.00. This was to replace 4 single double-hung windows and 3 double double-windows, which is basically 10 windows total. The Pella store did no work for me due to their complete indifference to me as a customer.

CATEGORY replacement windows

The Pella Promise is our commitment to help you find the right windows and doors for your home and budget. Provide a no-mess, no-guess installation day. And back your project with our exclusive Total Care Guarantee. We’ll make your replacement project easy. That’s our promise.