HOME DEPOT

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since July 2006

B Rated | 12 Reviews

Provides a military discount...

Direct Service Overhead Garage Door Company

We specialize in many fields pertaining to garage doors. We have the resources and experience to provide: ​​ Garage Door Service, New Garage Door Installations, New Garage Door Openers, Custom Garage Doors & Multi-Point Safety Inspections. Our company has over 12 years experience in the industry and each technician goes through multiple training courses prior to certification. Our Promise To You: At Direct Service Overhead, our technicians are professionally trained, not only technically, but also extensively in customer service. Our business thrives on customer satisfaction, so we have a traditional mindset, We do exactly what we say we'll do. What We Offer: Our parts are engineered for extended cycle life so our customers get to enjoy problem-free garage doors at a fraction of the cost of what larger garage door companies are charging. We understand that a broken garage door is the last thing you want to be worried about, and usually garage doors break at the most inconvenient times. Our professionally trained technicians service 24 hours a day at no additional cost and our commercial grade products are guaranteed to make a noticeable impact on your garage door without putting a damper on your wallet. We consider it an honor to be your preferred choice for garage door repair and opener repair in Little Rock, Chenal, Maumelle, Benton, Cammack Village, Cabot, Conway and surrounding areas. Don't overpay, choose the company you can trust.

09/05/2012

I like the Home Depot. Sometimes it is hard to find anyone to help you in a department.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I shop at Home Depot. I am going tomorrow to pick up interior paint for our remodel.

CATEGORY home improvement stores

02/07/2012

Not thrilled with Home Depot because it was hard to get someone to help you, but the carpet installation and the carpet itself went amazingly and looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Depot installed our carpeting in two large rooms and two bedrooms.

CATEGORY carpet installation

11/07/2006

I wrote a check in December 05. The work was completed in late August 06 because the "designer" didn't allow for blind corner cabinets, among other things, which caused measurements to be off completely. We had to reorder cabinets at least six times because he kept using the wrong measurements. He never made one trip to my house to see any problem for himself, nor did anyone else from the store un...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My kitchen was completely torn out to the studs. I contracted with HD to replace cabinets, countertops, sink, stove, and microwave. They also were to reinstall my dishwasher and fridge. My kitchen is very small (approximately 8 x 8).

CATEGORY appliance repair,countertops,plumbing,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

D

09/20/2006

I was very disappointed with the work that this company did. The seam is very visible and I would never use them again. A two day job turned into a six day job that was not even done correctly. The only thing that was somewhat pleasant about this company was the professionalism from a manager actually in the store that I was complaining to. He really did not have a choice though because I sat ther...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed vinyl flooring in my kitchen. I am not sure of the measurements of the floor in my kitchen. The vinyl looks like brick and it is a very expensive brand that we had them install.

CATEGORY flooring,home improvement stores

09/19/2006

Home Depot did a real good job and I was very impressed. I thought they were very reasonable with their pricing and their professionalism was also kindly given. They worked real hard to get things done correctly. I enjoy the carpeting, it looks beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Depot put carpet in one room in my house.

CATEGORY carpet installation,home improvement stores

APPLIANCES, BATH, BUILDING SUPPLIES, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS, FLOORING, FURNATURE, GARDEN CENTER, HEATING & COOLING, HOME DECOR, KITCHEN, LIGHTING & FANS, OUTDOOR LIVING, OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT, POWER TOOLS, PLUMBING, STOARGE & ORGANIZATION, INSTALLATION, DELIVERY, MOVING SERVICES, TRUCK & TOOL RENTAL & DESIGN SERVICES.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available