Green Dragon Technology

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since May 2011

Nothing is more frustrating than something not working when you need it most. Doesn't it seem like your computer always needs repair at the worst times? Perhaps your final paper is due for a class or you simply can't do the work you need to - whatever the case, getting your PC repaired is essential. PCs running any version of Windows need frequent maintenance and updating, especially if connected to an always-on broadband connection. New vulnerabilities are always found and patched. Keeping your computer up-to-date with service packs and critical updates should be a priority to any computer user. Provided you are still covered under warranty, and time permitting, a computer user can always ship their machine back to the manufacturer for PC repair. In many ways, of course, the manufacturer is best the best choice for repairing your computer. However, there is often a significant amount of time spent waiting for the return of a computer from a manufacturer. The truth is that most PCs these days, either from a brand name manufacturer or a no-name brand, can easily be serviced by any capable technician. Parts are generally universal and if not, compatible parts can usually be located quickly. So who do you turn to when looking to service and repair your computer? Finding a qualified specialist capable of undertaking your PC's repair in a professional, competent and efficient manner can be a difficult task. Let us offer you our assistance....

Modern Web Studios

103  REVIEWS
Modern Web Studios

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

Offers by Modern Web Studios on Angie's List

04/14/2020

Troy has been solving my computer problems (a few of which have been of my own making), large and small, for 10 years and he's "saved my bacon" more than once! He's generous with easy to understand advice when it's something I can fix myself, his prices are very reasonable when it's something that needs his expertise. I highly recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Salvage hard drive crash

08/27/2018

Work was done promptly and professionally at a reasonable cost. No complaints at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transfer data from old computer to new one and diagnose reason for failure of old computer

06/16/2018

Took it to Green Dragon and the got back to working within a week. Very professional and will continue use for all my computer maintenance and repair

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows computer would not boot up.

02/01/2018

Troy is patient and has an inquiring mind. It went well as he was determined to resolve the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a contract that I pay annually so not sure which box to check. Services: I could not play videos on a social media site and the fix required much analysis and clean-up.

CATEGORY screen repair,computer repair

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you and your loyalty. We can't thank you enough!

08/18/2017

awesome job reliable and honest reasonable prices a lot of work for the cost

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
he added a new hard drive and many new features which I am going to enjoy

CATEGORY computer repair

PC Technical Support PC/Laptop Repair / Troubleshooting PC Setup / Installation Wired / Wireless Networking Anti-Virus Installation / Removal Hardware Upgrades / Installation Software Upgrades / Installation Operating System Updates Motherboard Replacement All Hardware Upgrades Laptop Screen Replacement Business Site Monitoring - MSP Remote Maintenance Contacts for residence and business You break it - we can fix it...fast!

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa, PayPal