Garbacz Construction

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since September 2008

3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Do not contact through email. ...

Interpretations By Brenda

We like to help people love their home again. Additional contact name - Wes Tate.

02/16/2016

It was now according to what we described, with the cost quoted--no later or added expense.  It was stated and completed when he stated.  Beautiful work  Met all building codes and requirements  Would have them build for me any time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Totally rebuilt our deck and added a new and larger section with pergola.  It is beautiful, done with outstanding workmanship.

05/21/2012

He came by and looked and told me he would be in touch with an estimate. That was the last I ever heard from him. That was a month and a half ago. We just sealed it ourselves instead. I wouldn't use this company as they never called back and to me that isn't professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called for an estimate on sealing my deck. I spoke to the Mr. Garbacz and he said he would go by my house and take a look. Two days later he calls me and asks if he can come by and look at the deck. I said okay.

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning

09/02/2011

Arrived every day early when he said he would -- which I have discovered is not the norm.  Has a three man team, one of which has been with him for a long time and is extremely pleasant.  All are very hard working, polite, and do quality work.  The owner is on site often and oversees all projects with a good deal of hand-on work and lots of direction.  My realtor and contractor were favorably impr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbancz Construction rebuilt my lower and upper decks.  (approx. 626 sq. ft. including stairs).

08/09/2010

First, I got an estimate for replacing a deck and adding a concrete patio. He gave me separate detailed estimates for each that were clear & easy to understand. Work started when scheduled and Matt was easy to work with on any changes that came up. Matt used proper materials & fasteners. The deck and patio turned out very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Matt removed an old deck and replaced it with a new one approximately 10 X 14 feet and added a concrete patio approximately 9 X 15 feet.

06/24/2010

The only problem I have is that they didn?t make a good choice on the wood they used because the moisture content was too high so we had significant warping and shrinking. We called them back to take care of it and they did. It?s not perfect but it was satisfactory overall. If I use them again, I would caution them before they purchase the wood.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbacz Construction removed two decks and built two new ones in our back yard.

CATEGORY decks

Construction, cleaning, staining & sealing of decks, gazebos, arbors, screened in porches, sunrooms, remodels, kitchen & bathroom remodeling as well.