C Cougill Roofing Co Inc

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since July 2015

"Every Job Is Our Next Reference" *Free Estimates *Financing Available *Restoration Specialists *Licensed and Insured For Your Protection *"Ask About Our 10 Year Warranty" *Craig Cougill - President...

AQ Roofing, LLC.

11  REVIEWS
AQ Roofing, LLC.

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR VARIOUS JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE NUMBER 10275.

07/19/2017

The Cougill tech inspected my whole roof, repaired the obvious leak and several potential future leaks, and estimated the remaining life of my roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a small roof leak.

10/26/2015

I called to have a turbine installed on the advise of my heating contractor. Shaun recalled my last visit with him, and he gave me a firm price right over the phone. It took a week or so for the roofer to arrive, but I was in no hurry. It took perhaps an hour, installed correctly, and the gentleman fixed a single missing shingle on the front as well. Another g reat experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Turbine installed.

02/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced flashings on the roof and resealed the HVAC areas and re-did any loose shingles around these two areas. It was, overall, a VERY good experience.

05/05/2014

telephone answered promptly and pleasantly, message passed onto estimator in timely manner. Estimator showed up within arranged time window and work scheduled within 48 hours of estimator's visit. 2 gentlemen arrived on time and did requested repairs in a couple of hours. Invoice didn't show up for nearly 30 days, was worried I was going to have to track them down, but it arrived with the exact am...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired hole in roof from tree branch over outside storage, renailed decking in 4 or 5 sqft, pinned back loose trim from siding.

10/07/2013

Punctual, efficient, good cleanup after job.  Fixed an unrelated problem several weeks after the roofing job quickly and completely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roofing on a 3000 sq ft single story house that had sustained hail damage.  They had the energy efficient shingles I wanted.

Copper,Copper,Roofing Contractors