Brick Master

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since October 2010

Owner has 34 years of experience in masonry business and started his own company 15 years ago. Plenty of references at your request....

Carmical Construction & Concrete Service

Carmical Construction Company, Inc. & Concrete Service has been in business since 2004 in the Cabot, AR area and is licensed with the Arkansas Contractors Board. We have more than 45 years of experience in the construction and concrete industry.

05/01/2020

Todd and Barry repaired my brick mailbox that had been knocked over. Todd was quick to get back with quotes and scheduling the repair. The turnaround time for the repair was less than one week. He was very thorough with explaining the job he was going to do and his work was extremely well done. I would hire Todd to do any future brick work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brick Mailbox Repair

CATEGORY masonry,home builders,mailbox repair

06/17/2019

He came out the same day and had the job done within two days!! Saved me $500 because he reused some of the brick. Even added the extra concrete to the base. Excellent work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace mailbox

CATEGORY masonry,mailbox repair

03/02/2019

Todd gave me brick choices to choose from. He was able to have mine built and my brothers stone mailbox re built in a week. Great work. Super nice guy. I have recommended him to family

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a house without a mailbox and was wanting a brick one. He was recommended by the contractor. He came out and accessed and gave me a price. Once he gave me a price, my brothers mailbox was knocked down.

02/26/2019

Project went great. Todd was very responsive and thorough in explaining the process. This was on an older house with a less-than-common brick color, and the window being closed in was on the front of the house, so I was concerned about matching the brick. I'm amazed at how close Todd got the brick color, and he did a special wash after so the new brick looked aged like the older brick. I had a quo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Close in old window with brick that matches existing brick + some additional minor repair

05/18/2017

He did a good job and in a timely fashion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some rocks and mortar that got broken on the front of my house. He replaced them.

CATEGORY masonry

Brick & stone patios. Outdoor fireplaces & ovens.