ALL SEASONS OUTDOOR SERVICES

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since July 2006

We have been in business for fifteen years.We are locally owned. We have thousands of faithfull customers, odds are we have some right in your neighborhood.We would appreciate the chance to visit with you & provide you with the high level of service that you expect & deserve....

Excel Electric

7  REVIEWS
Excel Electric

Excel Electric is a new company to provide all electrical services needed at a reasonable price. We do all jobs no matter how small. Troubleshooting and repairs, additions, hang ceiling fans and televisions. We can install can lights inside or outside of your home or business. I have over 30 years in the electrical industry. Eighteen years working locally performing commercial and residential electrical work and twelve years working in the oil and gas industry in Alaska and North Dakota.

09/30/2015

They're my sprinkler guys. They put in my sprinklers and they come in and take it off and put it back on. I've been using them since 2013. It's hard to get hold of him. He doesn't answer the phone right away. So I have to leave a message and then sometimes he takes a while to get back to me. It's not always good because I have to do RPZ water test for the city twice a year and it's got to be in an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In March, they turned my sprinkler system on.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

05/07/2015

This company installed my sprinkler system several years ago and has maintained it since that time. I have always been pleased with their service and have recommended them to friends that have also been pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Turned on and checked sprinkler system and raised two sprinkler heads.

08/28/2014

04/14/2014

Always timely. Don't waste time. Had sprinkler system put in 2013 done in one day. Showed me how to run system. Very courteous crew.. Will use them for all our landscaping and sprinkler system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
capped off and moved sprinkler heads.

04/01/2014

All Seasons installed my system several years ago. I have used them to maintain my system. They have always been responsive to any problems and good about being on time for appointments. The owner, Jerry, has even assisted me with the correction of problems over the phone a couple of times rather than charging me a service call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did annual spring turn-up of sprinkler system, changed out 3 sprinkler heads to a different type, replaced a broken one and moved one a short distance.

CATEGORY hardscaping

Sprinler System Installation, Service, & Repair (Service Agreements Available), Landscaping, Landscape Lighting, Sod, Drainage, Backflow Preventer Testing & Service, Retaining Walls, Patios, Play Areas, & More

Lawn Service, Lawn Chem. Treatments