Sherwood Home Improvement

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since August 2011

Home improvement professional with 15+ years experience in siding and windows, home maintenance/repair. SHI offers free estimates. References available. Please contact Jeff directly via cell or by text at 1-501-416-7173. Please visit our website and find us on Facebook....

MT's Seamless Gutters & Protection

We install seamless gutters and give you the best water management options to protect your home and foundation. We also offer a variety of gutter protection options that best suit your specific needs.

02/22/2018

Jeff was great. He helped me every step of the way. I couldn't make up my mind about what kind or color of flooring to get and he was able to find exactly what I wanted even though I was unsure. This was a rush job and he stayed with me every step of the way, and seemed to care that it was done right. I couldn't have asked for a better person. I would definitely use him again, even though I can't ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New sub-floors, flooring, front door, installed appliances and light fixtures.

CATEGORY handyman service

11/08/2017

I spoke with Jeff, who was very professional and honest. Although, Jeff was unable to do the Kitchen Remodel, he was more than willing to assist in my search of a good contractor. If he was interested in doing a Kitchen remodel, I believe he would have been a great contractor to work with. In the future I plan to get some exterior work done on my house and would likely call Jeff before calling any...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was needing my Kitchen Remodeled.

CATEGORY handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

We appreciate you, [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to assisting you in the future. Thank you!

12/06/2016

Jeff did everything we asked him to do. He was willing to do whatever we needed to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took out old bathroom fixtures, replaced rotten floors and plumbing. Scraped popcorn ceiling and put new sheet rock on walls. Put in walk in shower and toilet and ceramic tile on floor. Raised floor in laundry room, insulated, installed sheet rock, made an vented enclosure for the water heater. Replaced outside door. Removed old flooring and replaced with new flooring. Added new baseboards.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,water heater repair,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

Thank you so much, Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! We truly appreciate you!

11/01/2016

He is very professional. We are very pleased with all the work he did for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jeff remodeled a bathroom, laundry room and installed a kitchen floor. He is very professional. We are very pleased with all the work he did for us.

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,flooring,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling

10/03/2014

Jeff did an excellent job and he is easy to work with. I would highly recommend him for any remodeling or small jobs. I will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed an attic latter door.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,doors

It was a pleasure working with you, Gina. We truly appreciate your business!

Siding, Windows by Atrium, tile, laminate, trim, decks, doors, and general interior/exterior remodeling

Painting