Twin Lakes Woodworking & Remodeling, Inc.

Angie's List since August 2013

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Full Service Remodeling Company. We are a small family owned business....

Twin Lakes Roof Renew

The cleaner your roof, the healthier your roof! We use state-of-the-art equipment that delivers a soft, gentle low pressure water wash. NEVER damaging high pressure and absolutely NO scrubbing or brushing. There is no need to prematurely re-roof. Contact us to make your dirty roof look new again. Go with the true GREEN, roof cleaning method for cleaning roof stains, with Roof Shampoo®!

06/02/2017

They are easy to work with and have a nice showroom. The work was done on time and on budget. All workers clean and efficient. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom & kitchen renovation

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

03/07/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I paid a retainer for a kitchen design and signed the providers contract no questions asked. Drawings were to be provided in one months time. it's 2.5 months later and I have no concept drawings. When I inquired in person last week, we made an appt for tomorrow for completed drawings. Yesterday, I received my retainer back because he doesn't want to do the job. He has wasted my time and did not meet the terms of his own contract. Now I'm back to square one.

CATEGORY countertops

12/03/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed existing shower unit and replaced with stone walls and base. they were always on time and used the best materials. neat, clean, polite, and professional. their sub contractor (plumber) was the best. well worth the money spent for quality work and materials. will use again

CATEGORY countertops