870 Motorsports LLC

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since January 2013

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

870 Motorsports provides full services for any make and model vehicle. we also provide aftermarket part sales and installation at our facility. we employ factory trained technicians and utilize the latest in computer technology to diagnose and maintain your vehicle...

06/03/2013

870 Motorsports kept me updated throughout the entire service interval and what was going on. They spoke to me like a person and not someone that did not know what was going on. Pete was very helpful with all of my questions and concerns. My vehicle runs great and i will always go back to 870 Motorsports.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my front brakes replaced along with the inspection done. i was going on a long trip and they found an issue my other shop missed because they did not inspect the vehicle on every service.

CATEGORY auto repair

03/27/2013

Once Pete arrived back with the caliper he installed it along with our new front brake ads and rotors and got us bck on the road.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We where getting ready to leave town on a trip to visit family out of state for an event. Unfortunatly our cars brakes started acting up. we called 870 motorsports and spke to Pete. He informed us that they where pen and could get us right in. Pete quickly had our car in and started diagnosing our issue. He found out we needed a new caliper for our van. After calling around Pete found a caliper in the next town over. He offered to drive over an hour each way to pick the part up and get us on he road. If we waited to order one it would not have been in until the following Tuesday.

CATEGORY

03/22/2013

my experience was great and the service was excellent. The low labor rate is a great value in these tough times and it certainly helped us out in getting our car back on the road.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my vehicle into 870 motorsports for what was leaking antifreeze and my car was burning it. Pete quickly diagnosed the issue as a head gasket, He promptly scheduled our service and completed the project on time, on budget and at a better price then anyone in town. I have not had any issues at all and would gladly go back. I will recommend him to all of my friends and neighbors as the only place to take your vehicle

CATEGORY auto repair

we offer bumper to bumper services for any make or model.

tires