Kitchen Tune Up

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20121031

9710 Maumelle Blvd

Maumelle, AR 72113

Kitchen Tune Up, located in Maumelle, AR is a locally owned and operated franchise specializing in kitchen remodeling services. Services offered span a broad range of options for the homeowner and include: custom cabinets, cabinet refacing, cabinet wood restoration, cabinet modifications, and kitchen design services. The showroom is open Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and by appointment for additonal times and on Friday. In –home consultations are provided as a complimentary service. Additional contact: Susan Johnson...

cabinet refacing (27)home remodeling (17)countertop installation (4)cabinet making (4)interior painting (2)woodworking (2)marble and granite (1)flooring (1)tile installation (1)appliance repair (2)

01/23/2020

the doors fit beautifully, hinges do not show now, the workers were very professional, and the owners did an excellent job in making sure everything worked correctly. we are very happy with our new kitchen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
redooring all 36 doors of various sizes, and painting all the wood work in the kitchen plus all new hardware

CATEGORY interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

01/24/2019

They did an amazing job. The work was completed within budget and on time. I couldn't be happier with them or the outcome. Both get A++ from us. We didn't want to replace the cabinets because they were very well made and in great shape they just needed a little TLC and this was the team to do it. The worn areas are for the most part gone and if you didn't know they were they before you'd never kno...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the Kitchen Tune Up Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2019

Photo for Kitchen Tune Up - 9710 Maumelle Blvd, Maumelle, AR - 37675616

Thank you. We enjoyed working with you to restore your cabinets.

05/15/2017

Susan & Charlie are top notch! Highly professional, they delivered what they promised and went above and beyond to make my kitchen as I envisioned. Susan is such a pleasure to work with, always made herself available for advice and questions. The work is quality work thanks to their crew Joe and Steve who were detailed, respectful and always left the place in order. I am 100% happy with my new kit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redooring all kitchen cabinet doors and drawers, hardware change, painting.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2017

Thank you. We loved working with you to achieve the kitchen that you so wanted!

04/29/2017

They were awesome. They were very clean. The workers were very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our kitchen cabinets refaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2015

12/28/2016

It was excellent. I was very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Kitchen Tune Up to replace countertops, replace floor, replace cabinets and all in all, remodel my kitchen.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2015

10/02/2016

Cabinets refinished, new knobs, new counter and backsplash. All work was done promptly and well. I was very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen needed updating.

CATEGORY appliance repair,countertops,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2016

09/12/2016

I have never had any contact with Kitchen Tune Up

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have never talked to these people but you keep insisting I had some work done by them. Guess who the "F" is for?

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2016

03/19/2015

Susan and Charles Johnson provided excellent advice and suggestions for remodeling my kitchen at our very first meeting. Susan was very helpful with design ideas and choosing new cabinet facing, appliances, tile, granite, and hardware. They were graciously willing to adjust to my timetable and my three noisy dogs. Once the work began, their crew was always prompt, professional, highly skilled, and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new tile floor in kitchen, hallway, laundry room, and half-bath; refaced kitchen cabinets, painted inside of cabinets, installed new cabinet, drawers and hardware; installed new back splash and granite counter top, and installed new appliances.

CATEGORY appliance repair,ceramic tile,countertops,flooring,woodworking,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2015

03/14/2015

They did a great job. They were courteous and professional. From the first call to the finished product it was outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They refunished my cabinets.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2014

02/17/2014

Susan is the model of perfect service and product delivery. Excellent quality product. Susan said what she was going to do, and then did it. She was responsive, and the staff was punctual and so trustworthy I would have given them the key to my home. Susan met with my wife and I and took the time to answer questions, and gave suggestions when asked. The majority of the contractors I dealt with pri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced kitchen cabinet door and drawer fronts

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2014

Cabinet Refacing, Cabinet Redooring, Custom Cabinets & Design, 1 Day Wood Restoration, Remodeling, Storage Solutions, Hardware, Organizers, Much More.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available