Techne Concrete

Angie's List since July 2012

B Rated | 7 Reviews

Techne Concrete is the personification of art and skill. We take regular Grey concrete and transform it into beautiful concrete that takes on the look of tile, stone, brick, ashlars slate, seamless slate or wood. We are certified EliteCrete installers. and have over 30 years in the Concrete and Masonry trades....

A and P Concrete Construction

With over 18 years experience in the construction field we're ready to serve you!

08/10/2016

When I first met with Daniel Jackson, the new owner of Techne Concrete, he was very polite and convinced me that he was able to build the patio of my dreams. By the end of the project, my opinions had changed. The patio project did not go as planned. Because his workers bailed on him, Daniel showed up on July 26th with two workers that he just picked up. Unfortunately, they had no experience deali...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Techne Concrete to enlarge and stamp my patio, build a flower box, and add a step.

04/27/2016

09/05/2015

Scott's work was excellent and the job complete on time. The slope under the house was a little problematic and Scott figured a way to make the final product very attractive and functional. Well Done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix my bad step at the front and poured a slab under our house

01/22/2015

Scott was very professional and gave us a detailed estimate.  He communicated well, and showed up when he said he would.  He performed the work as he said he would, with no hidden extras or cost.  We are very pleased with Scott's work and how he treated us throughout the entire process.  We would use Scott again and highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Poured and sealed new addition to driveway for parking.  Cleaned, stained, and sealed current driveway and walkway.  Stamped, colored, and sealed front porch to look like slate rock.

CATEGORY concrete driveway,stamped concrete

08/23/2014

Scott Henning and his crew did an excellent job. They were very professional and always kept us informed on the progress of the job. They did a very good job of cleaning up afterward

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished concrete patio corrected a drainage problem by installing a drain textured the concrete, applied colored highlights and put on two coats of sealer

CATEGORY stamped concrete

Thanks you [Removed mbr name] for the review. It was a pleasure to work for you all.

Stamped Concrete, Concrete restoration, Overlays, Stain Concrete, Interior Flooring, Waterproofing, epoxy floors, and general concrete applications

Polished Concrete