Grayer Electric Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20131130

419 S Main St

Malvern, AR 72104

Grayer Electric Inc has served the Central Arkansas area for 18 years and still has the commitment to service and value. Our skilled professionals will diagnosis your problem and give you the best service and pricing available for your needs. We provide personalized service at affordable rates, and always stand behind our work. We are a family operated establishment providing installation and repairs of your electrical wiring and appliances. We are not the maytag man, and do not fix broken appliances, however, if you want to replace your old appliance or lighting, we can remove the old and install the new in no time flat. We are here for you! On a budget? Putting off major jobs due to financial difficulties? No worries...we offer financing, and will work with you to meet your budget. From design to finish, our experienced estimators, project managers and technicians provide the expertise to ensure your elctrical project is completed on time, on budget and up to code. Call us today and we will show you how we can put our knowledge and skills to work for you. Additional phones - (866) 359-3405, (501) 337-6161, (501) 337-6162....

electrical (18)lighting (4)ceiling fan installation (3)

09/01/2016

They are the only people we use. We've been using them for 13 years now. Anytime we need electrical, I just call them up. They are real good with pricing and everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They completely rewired our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2016

D

06/07/2016

He called to say he would be at the house at a certain time. We drove an hour and a half to meet him (showed up early, in fact), but he was not there and must have shown up even earlier before the agreed upon time. Never tried to call us to ask if we were near. Contacted his office who apologized for the misunderstanding and said he would call us back. Never called us back so we had to find anothe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asked for a couple of outlets to be placed in the house and a bathroom light replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2016

02/14/2014

Arrived promptly this morning after I called after 5:30 PM yesterday.  Called on way over so I would know when he would arrive.  Went right to work.  Tested all and examined all the wall receptacles.  Identified all the things that needed replacement.  Don't have any idea if the cost was reasonable.   The cost was $211.46.  I feel he saved my life and property to keep it from burning down the hous...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service Call:  Troubleshooted & Repaired dead wall receptacle.  Replaced damaged receptacle.

COST $211.46

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2014

10/28/2013

They are very professional. They got done within the time-frame. The prices are really reasonable. If we ever have a problem they are always responsive. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rewired our entire house, pool and shop.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2013

08/19/2013

Everything turned out great. I have been using them for a long time. I never had problems with scheduling or their work. I request a certain technician, and they are very accommadating. I will continue to use them for any future work. If you are looking for someone who does high quality work and stands by it, Grayer is the company to hire.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have done lots of electric work for me like replacing lights and fixtures. They also installed outside lights.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2013

08/15/2013

We contacted Herman Grayer and asked him to look at the light that had been knoced over by a mower.  We felt it couldn't be repaired and asked Herman to look if he confirmed that to please replace the fixture.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grayer Electric replaced a yard light at the Veterans Memorial

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2012

08/15/2013

I called Grayer and they took care of the job for me. Their pricing was very reasonable. He has a wonderful reputation in our community that is why I called him. He did the work just fine. The quality of his work is excellent. I have never heard anything negative about the work he does.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a ceiling fan that was having some electrical problems. Someone did not install the wiring correctly.

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2013

08/15/2013

They were absolutely wonderful. They were very professional and on time. If I had an issue or question, they would always come out the same or next day. I love their follow up. I would highly recommend them because they have great knowledge and were very informative about their job and timeliness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some electrical for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2011

08/15/2013

It went wonderful, they did a great job with zero problems to be had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We took our garage and turned it into an efficiency apartment, and they did the wiring in that area of the home to accommodate the project.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2010

08/15/2013

They did excellent work. Great job. It did not take him long to do the work. They were able to find problems the other electrician missed. Getting them out to do the work was easy. They were very responsive to our calls. I have recommended them to others. We plan on using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did all of my rewiring throughout my house after it was struck by lightning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2013

Residential and commercial wiring of electrical and appliances, data network and telephone lines installations, power meter, generator sales and installations, new construction, renovations, tenant improvements, exterior and interior lighting, landscape lighting, retrofits & home automation.

Appliance repairs.