James and Sons Tree Service

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since July 2006

Our company provides professional tree service, including tree removal, trimming, cutting, pruning, tree care, stump grinding and removal, landscaping and more. We have been in the business for more than 15 years - call us!...

Dylan Tree Services

08/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed one very large tree and many branches of other trees over-hanging the roof of our home. They were on-time, well equipped with efficient and safe equipment, did even more than required and performed excellent clean-up. They were professional and friendly. I don't know how the work could have been done better. We will call them whenever we have tree work to be done.

10/07/2014

I guess they did good because I wasn't here my husband was and he wasn't complaining about them!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down some trees!!

07/10/2014

Responded to my call the same day. I cannot say the same for some other companies. I had very bad luck getting companies to respond to my calls. Very professional and punctual. The work was done quickly and the results exceeded my expectations. Apparently a few of my neighbors were impressed as well. He got work from 2 or 3 of my neighbors. I was very happy and will use hi, again to remove some st...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a cottonwood tree, stump and associated root system. Removed 3 stumps. Trimmed oak tree.

06/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut Down and removed trees

12/10/2013

Mr. James and his 2 sons arrived as scheduled: app. 9am. They had 2 trucks with trailers and equipment. they did the job with enthusiasm and professionalism. They finished the job in app. 4hrs. They cleaned up everything, leaving the areas cleaner than it was before the job. We would ABSOLUTLEY use them again and recommend them without hesitation. We are very satisfied with our results!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
JAMES AND SONS TRIMED 2 TREES IN MY FRONT YARD, A VERY LARGE OAK AND A SMALLER TREE.

Tree Service, Tree Removal, Tree Contractor, Landscaper, Landscaping Contractor

we dont mow grass or trim small shrubs.we also dont do sprinkler systems

Check, Financing Available