Bradford Painting

Awards & Badges

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

P.O. Box 348

Mabelvale, AR 72103

I, Les Bradford the owner of Bradford Painting, began my painting career over 24 years ago. My goal is to make sure the "customer is completely satisfied". Let me earn your trust by meeting with me and providing you with a free estimate. We offer reasonable and very competitive prices. Please give Bradford Painting a call to help with any of your interior painting, exterior painting, or drywall repair needs!...

interior painting (107)house painting (35)drywall (28)pressure washing (8)

11/17/2018

Both inside and outside work completed in timely manner and very considerate scheduling communication. All work completed by skilled painter Robert Logan. Both Les and Robert were very flexible with our home schedule and weather. Quality materials used and had option for us to provide or them to provide. Have used this company in the past and will continue to use them for future painting projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repainted MBR ceiling for water damage stain, painted MBR, corrected water damage by resealing and painting ext. French doors

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2018

Great Customer. Thanks so much for positive comments. They are appreciated. We enjoy working with this customer.

09/14/2018

Painter was very friendly and professional.Job was finished as I was told.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2018

Thanks so much for the positive review and comments. Hope to work for this customer again in the future .

09/06/2018

Great. Very pleased. Bradford Painting did a great job. Professional, dependable and reliable. Highly recommend them and would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior house painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2018

Enjoyed painting the interior of this customers home. I was not sure we were going to land this one but I think our professional approach paid off. I always strive to give full attention to our customers and what they want and need. Thanks so much for the positive comments and review

09/02/2018

Everything that was needed and going to be done was discussed and explained . Professional and friendly, on time, paid attention to details, cleaned up behind himself, very much worth the cost, covered holes, caulked where needed before painting, sanded areas for a smooth, professional look.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of walls and ceilings

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2018

Thanks so much for taking time to review us. Thank you for the positive comments. The painter that was on this project is an excellent painter and highly skilled and very knowledgeable.

08/21/2018

Les was very responsive to texts and adaptable to changes and additions initiated by me. The painters were very skilled and professional. I would recommend this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several interior rooms were painted as well as the exterior shutters and front door. The exterior was also pressure washed.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2018

Thank you for the positive review. this customer was great to work for. This customer was patient with us as we had to address a few touch ups on the exterior and interior . We always try to make sure that our customers are satisfied even if it means going back to the jobs after completion. Thanks again for the positive comments .

07/31/2018

We have appreciated working with Les and his team. They have done both indoor and outdoor work for us. I plan to continue to use Bradford Painting and would definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple areas of our home over the last year

CATEGORY drywall,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2018

Excellent customer. We have built a great relationship with this customer and hope to continue to do business with them . Thank you so much for the review and for taking the time to do so.

07/16/2018

Co. rep came & looked at job. A week later he submitted a bid for a part of the job. He did not want to paint the high ceiling in the living room, and forgot to include the work on the bathroom. We asked him to send an amended estimate including the forgotten bathroom. He said he would. We never heard from him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry wall repair and painting

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2018

Please read my other reviews. Mostly A's..We did not do any work for this customer .I have my reasons for not wanting to work on this particular job and obviously for this potential customer. My mistake was I should of politely declined to give an estimate. I did send a reply ammended response. Obviously this was not good enough. I wish this guy good luck and blessings on his project. Not sure why...

05/15/2018

painters did a great job, started on time and were very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painted interior of house

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2018

Thanks so much for the positive comments. Great customers to work for .

04/30/2018

Les's painter did a great job...was on time and on budget. Even though Les was very busy he made time in is schedule to get my work done very quickly. Excellent service and excellent work. Have used them before and will again. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed our front door, frame and sidelights frame painted

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and the positive comments. It is appreciated. We strive to please our customers

04/18/2018

Absolutely excellent experience. I recommend Bradford painting without hesitation. In fact, I recommended them to my neighbor and she's now having Bradford do some work on her house. The owner Les is very nice and extremely responsive - even sending texts about how things are going without me having to contact him. We had Les's carpentry crew (Mr. FixIt) do all repairs necessary and they did a gre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior of house painted

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

Absolutely excellent customer to work for. We were able to make their house more beautiful and spent time prepping to ensure a watertight exterior. Thank you so much for the positive comments. They are greatly appreciated . We hope to do business with this customer again. Our goal is to do a great job and satisfy our customers.

Residential and commercial painting. High quality interior and exterior painting and drywall repair.