Bradford Painting

Awards & Badges

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

P.O. Box 348

Mabelvale, AR 72103

I, Les Bradford the owner of Bradford Painting, began my painting career over 24 years ago. My goal is to make sure the "customer is completely satisfied". Let me earn your trust by meeting with me and providing you with a free estimate. We offer reasonable and very competitive prices. Please give Bradford Painting a call to help with any of your interior painting, exterior painting, or drywall repair needs!...

interior painting (107)house painting (35)drywall (28)pressure washing (8)

09/17/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted my large living room. I asked if they could also do the trim in the room and they agreed and worked it into their schedule with no problems. Very nice young man was my painter - very good job.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2014

thanks for taking the time to review us.We appreciate the positive review and we look forward to working with you in the future

06/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted living room and dining room with high ceilings. They were very accomodating to my schedule. arrived on time. Casey was a very experienced and professional painter. Not only did he do a GREAT job, he did this while having to contend with a 130lb dog. I would not only use their services again, i would request Casey as the painter.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2014

thank you for the positive review.we appreciate the business and hope to do business with you in the future.thanks for taking the time to give us a review

Residential and commercial painting. High quality interior and exterior painting and drywall repair.