Bradford Painting

Awards & Badges

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

P.O. Box 348

Mabelvale, AR 72103

I, Les Bradford the owner of Bradford Painting, began my painting career over 24 years ago. My goal is to make sure the "customer is completely satisfied". Let me earn your trust by meeting with me and providing you with a free estimate. We offer reasonable and very competitive prices. Please give Bradford Painting a call to help with any of your interior painting, exterior painting, or drywall repair needs!...

interior painting (107)house painting (35)drywall (28)pressure washing (8)

09/01/2019

Les was very responsive the entire process. Did a very nice job on the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint (exterior)

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2019

Photo for Bradford Painting - P.O. Box 348, Mabelvale, AR - 38081817

Thanks so much for the review and for taking the time to do so . Another great customer to work for.

08/09/2019

Les Bradford’s crew (Hunter and Daniel) were extremely competent, professional, and personable. The work was done in the amount of time Les estimated, and his price was most reasonable. I would definitely hire this company again and recommend them to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

Thanks for the positive comments and for taking the time to review us. Great customer to work for. .

07/08/2019

They did a very good job and were quick to respond. Would definitely recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted kitchen ceiling

CATEGORY interior painters

Thanks for the positive comments and for taking the time to review us .it is appreciated

06/27/2019

I was very pleased. The price was so good that I felt they undercharged. I paid them more than they quoted. I will use them again and again. I trusted these guys and that speaks of character. Good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed house and metal barn. Cleaned and clear coated the ceiling on the front porch.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

Photo for Bradford Painting - P.O. Box 348, Mabelvale, AR - 37953993

Thank you so much for the positive comments and for taking time to review us. It is very much appreciated. Another great customer to work for. We look forward to our next project with them.

06/18/2019

Skim coated a bedroom and the master bathroom to cover up the existing wall texture. Painted the walls, trim and ceiling in both. We provided the paint. Everything went well. They got the job done. The payment at the end matched the estimate at the beginning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Skim Coating, Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2018

Thanks so much for the positive comments. Great customer to work for. This particular job was somewhat difficult to accomplish and we were glad to achieve a positive result. Thanks for taking the time to review us..

01/24/2019

This job went very well. Very professional and l would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2019

Thanks for the positive review. This customer had 2 specific days that worked well for us to come in and paint. We were able to accommodate her schedule.Im glad we did business together and hope to do more business with this customer in the future . thanks again for the comments .

01/15/2019

Les did a great job, very friendly and easy to work with. He kept us posted on when paint work would be done daily based on weather so we knew what to expect. His crew was courteous and easy to communicate with as well. Les inspects the work upon completion and will take care of any details if needed to wrap up the project to your satisfaction

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior painting, block and stucco walls with metal doors

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. This customer was great to work with. We had some weather issues that delayed the job, but we were able to complete in a timely manner. Thanks for the positive comments. Hope we can do more business together in the future .

12/07/2018

These guys raised the bar on what I thought was available in the industry today. I recommend them to all my friends and family. Truly a top tier company in all aspects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting and repairing Sheetrock

CATEGORY drywall,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

Thank you so much for the nice comments and for taking the time to review us. Hope to do work for this customer again. We strive to be pleasing to our customers

11/20/2018

I could not have been more pleased. Very neat, no mess, fair prices, and really nice folks. They went the extra mile to be sure we were satisfied. I’m looking around for my next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting small bathroom/hall

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

Thank you so much for the review and nice comments. we are looking forward to helping this customer more in the future

11/18/2018

Excellent work. Workers there when scheduled. Owner made good suggestions to our questions. We would be happy to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior of house painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2018

Excellent customer to work for. The transformation really turned out well. Thanks so much for the positive review. Our customers and their satisfaction is important to us.

Residential and commercial painting. High quality interior and exterior painting and drywall repair.