Bradford Painting

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160131

P.O. Box 348

Mabelvale, AR 72103

I, Les Bradford the owner of Bradford Painting, began my painting career over 24 years ago. My goal is to make sure the "customer is completely satisfied". Let me earn your trust by meeting with me and providing you with a free estimate. We offer reasonable and very competitive prices. Please give Bradford Painting a call to help with any of your interior painting, exterior painting, or drywall repair needs!...

interior painting (107)house painting (35)drywall repair (28)pressure washing (8)

11/19/2020

Bradford painting did an outstanding job. They painted 3 bd rooms, 2 bathrooms and a closet (ceilings included) in the span pf 3 1/2 days. Would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting interior rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

thanks for the positive comments and taking the time to review us. we appreciate our customers

11/04/2020

The painting and repairs were done promptly and done well. The price was quite fair. I would call them again when I need painting done. Larry Clarke Little Rock

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had exterior trim repaired and painted

CATEGORY drywall,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2020

Thank you so much for the positive review. So glad to help this homeowner improve the look and condition of his home .

09/02/2020

Went great. The painter was clean, punctual and professional. He did a really nice job. How owner is great. Communicates well. Also was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen painted, walls and ceiling

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

Photo for Bradford Painting - P.O. Box 348, Mabelvale, AR - 38845947

Thank you so much for the comments. Great customer to work with. Thanks for taking the time to review us .

07/17/2020

It was good, professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did interior and exterior painting.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

Thanks for taking the time to give us a positive review. Great customer to work for.

06/08/2020

They did a perfect job! Would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

Thank you for the positive comments and the positive review

05/12/2020

Excellent, always on time, did quality work using top quality materials, very easy to work with, did more than contract called for at no additional cost. Amazing professional painter who was painting a 40 year old house and made it look so much better that all of my neighbors have commented about about how great it looks. Couldn't be more pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting entire exterior of house

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

Great customer. We transformed this house. James did an excellent job making this house look great. we always use top quality paints. it makes a difference short term and long term. Thanks for the positive comments.

03/27/2020

The crew at Bradford painting were amazing. They performed an amazing job at an excellent price. I will use them in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Touched up paint in our guest bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2020

This was a small job, but everyone and small jobs are important. thanks for the comments.

03/19/2020

Painter on time, fast and highly skilled. Needed two coats even with expensive paint and stayed a bit longer to complete the job. Very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dining Room painting walls and trim.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2020

Thank you so much for the positive comments. Great customer. we appreciate you taking the time to review us.

01/01/2020

Very good job they punctual and very courteous. Done a very good job. Definitely would use them again and would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceilings and walls painted.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

Thank You so much for the review. I appreciate the positive comments. Great customer to work for, and Thank You for taking the time to review us .

10/18/2019

I was amazed. The interior was a plum metallic being changed to a white with a hint of lime plus a dark cream trim. The job was completed in 3 days and was perfect. I liked it so much I hired them to do the clapboard back wall of my house, eaves, trim and 18 windows. The exterior job was completed in under a week and made my 45 year old house look new again. I am impressed. I thought the price was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dining room and library plus exterior trim and paint.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

We had a good time with this customer, super friendly and great to work for. We passed some savings along to the customer due to the shorter time frame to complete the job. Thanks so much for the positive comments .

Residential and commercial painting. High quality interior and exterior painting and drywall repair.