Olsen, Dr. Mark F

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since October 2008

12/24/2014

He is courteous, punctual, thoughtful and thorough. He listens well and responds thoroughly.  He makes sure each time that my questions are answered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Olsen represents my PCP.  I saw him as part of my follow-up with my cancer.

08/22/2013

We've been going to him for 20 years or so. He's been very, very good. He takes time out. He doesn't just push you in and push you out and puts the check. He takes time with you, he'll sit with you and any questions you have, he takes the time out for you. My husband's got some health issues and 99% Dr. Olsen hit it on the head, got to the bottom of it and if he had to be hospitalized, he was hosp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Mark F. Olsen has been our family doctor for a long time. He is more so my husband's doctor than I. I don't see him that often but he does a lot for my husband.

06/04/2012

He has been my doctor for many years. He combines many different practices. He does not over prescribe antibiotics. He is also very honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for blood pressure medicine. I also take my kids here.

03/12/2012

I like his bedside manner; he has always provided good service and I will use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Olsen of the Olsen Family Clinic is my primary care physician.

03/01/2012

The staff is really nice. Every time I have called them and ask them a question they have been very responsive. He listens. He didn't try to rush me. He did not make me feel like my questions were not valid. He is very nice and understanding. He does not act like you do not know anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to see him for a sinus infection.

CATEGORY endocrinologist,family doctor