Harris Insulation

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since October 2011

Since 1978, Harris Insulation has been a family owned and operated insulation contractor for Little Rock and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves by providing energy efficient building consultation with the latest innovative products available. At Harris Insulation, we provide insulation services to primarily residential properties, while also servicing light commercial properties. We use spray foam with all our insulation installations. We have free energy analysis that includes infrared camera scans, visual inspection, blower door test and air sealing. We are insured, bonded and licensed in the state of Arkansas (#0155970115). Call Harris Insulation now for more information!...

10/05/2011

They gave us a price and did the job. We did not shop a whole lot but the price seemed reasonable. They came and did what they said they were going to do quickly and efficiently. I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Harris Insulation to spray foam insulation in the crawl space on the underside of the main floor of our house.

CATEGORY insulation

07/28/2006

I used this company before, so I trusted them with my new homes insulation. I had the insulation blown up into the attic. They charge a very fair price. It goes by the square footage. They always insulate well getting the entire area covered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them insulate my attic that is about 500 square feet with the foam type that is blown in.

CATEGORY insulation

Insulation, infrared camera scan, visual inspection, blower door test & air sealing.

Check, MasterCard, Visa